Main Menu

Update (7/27/04)...

Started by Tastian, July 27, 2004, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

I so wish I had more to update atm, but I just don't.  

-  The new top 10 list has been submitted.  We have been told it could be ~2 weeks before we get responses to it again, but will have to wait and see.

-  The BF bug has been acknowledged, but I still have no confirmation they are working to fix it or anything resembling a time table.

-  Various bugs from the patch invovling AA stacking, slight changes to the way AA values are calced and various bug macros are being collected and I'm passing them along as I get them.  Please if you have any remaining AA issues from the patch please post them in this thread.

-  AA bugs where the AA would be burned even though the effect didn't take hold such as BA/Frenzy of spirits, etc will be fixed next update I've now been told.  

If you have specific questions about something that was passed along or that you aren't sure if it was passed on please post here or pm/e-mail me.  I'll update more as I get it.

Slabb

Any chance they'll refund our BF AA's?  Since they're not working at all (nevermind as intended!), I'd like my 10 points back.  They did this for other AA's that broke.

Would you ask?

Thanks!
Slabb Omeat
Troll Feral Lord
Bristlebane
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1022757

Tastian

BF still works and is still a good offensive boost for the cost, just not as good as it was.

Katsandra

did they say it's a bug or did they just acknowledge that it no longer gives DA to offhand?

Tastian

Only had them acknowledge the data and what's going on.

Katsandra

Sorry but if they didn't say the word bug I'm guessing we've been nerfed.  I'd like my AA's back to choose where to use them best.

Liga

Two bugs Id like to see fixed are:

1) People running oor during cast of fero greys out the spell for 2 mins.

2) Immediately casting a spell after susp minion gives the "Spell recovery time not met" message.

These have both been around a while and are a nuisance.

mythral

hmm, they working on omens of war again rather than the other stuff or what? heh. maybe i was right about them falling back into their old ways ;/

Tastian

They are working on OoW, but still working on GoD and other issues too.  This was actually asked today.

RabidMonkey

They doing a quick patch now, hope they fix BF..
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Liga

Oh yeah, the bug where a spell lands right before the previous one fades and you lose the buff.  Such as fero landing 1 second before old fero fades and you dont have fero on and the gem is greyed out for 2mins.  That stinks.

Chubaka

Quote from: LigaOh yeah, the bug where a spell lands right before the previous one fades and you lose the buff.  Such as fero landing 1 second before old fero fades and you dont have fero on and the gem is greyed out for 2mins.  That stinks.

LOL..ya that stinks but why not just wait until it stops blinking to cast?
Chubaka
65 Beast
Terris Thule

Magelo
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=934088

kukana

I hate when I'm casting fero on someone and they run out of range, the gem is still blacked out for 2 mins even though I didn't complete casting it.

Drives me batty.
Kukana
Feral Lady
Tunare <Shadow of the Dragon>
--
Magelo Profile

Tastian

The patch was for tacvi.  BF still bugged far as I know.  The bug with spells fading just as they are refreshed has been around forever and gets brought up from time to time by bards hehe.  Be nice to see it fixed.  The issue with someone running out of range and wasting the fero cast has been mentioned too, but don't know how likely it is to be fixed.

Liga

Quote from: Chubaka
LOL..ya that stinks but why not just wait until it stops blinking to cast?

Because with some buffs, they add hp but dont "heal" you for the same amount, like SV.  It will give 225hp but you will need to regen or be healed for those hps after its cast anew.  If you cast on yourself while still blinking or just regular, then you dont have to regen those hps.  Its things like this reason that I cast when I do.  Plus, its a bug, why should we have to alter our playing to get around it?