Main Menu

Update (7/27/04)...

Started by Tastian, July 27, 2004, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katsandra

In acrylia if I'm invis, and I click the idol the suspended minion poofs.  This is idiotic (if n0t a bug) since I clearly am not zoning.  I've bugged it repeatedly.  Could you put a word in for us?

Bengali

Quote from: KatsandraIn acrylia if I'm invis, and I click the idol the suspended minion poofs.  This is idiotic (if n0t a bug) since I clearly am not zoning.  I've bugged it repeatedly.  Could you put a word in for us?

My guess is it's a bug too, since it never used to work like that.  I would suspend pets before heading to inner acrylia all the time.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tastian

Yeah I'll pass it along.  8)

Ekss

I've been to Inner Acrylia many times since I got suspend minion, and I always click on the statue while invis, with a suspended warder.
Mine never goes poof. I'm not sure what we are doing differently.
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

Aubre

That's because Inner Acrylia isn't a seperate zone.
Predator Aubre Tigre
Wildblood of Mithril Web
Lanys T'vyl Server

Ekss

I know that, Aubre :)
See Katsandra's post above. I was just saying that it isn't necessarily as simple as all that, because it doesn't happen to everyone.
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

Kinash

Quote from: mythralhmm, they working on omens of war again rather than the other stuff or what? heh. maybe i was right about them falling back into their old ways ;/

They will be doing both. Bug Fixing is traditionally done by a different group entirely. In times when they have HUGE amounts of bugs they may add a few people to Testing, but traditionally Testing and Development are two separate groups.
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639