Main Menu

Update on top 10 list (8/6/04)...

Started by Tastian, August 07, 2004, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

It is broken, but there's nothing more I can do.  I've made various information available to shaman.  I've talked with the necro corrospondent and answered their questions.  I've even given specific examples and ran more tests and presented the data to people about dot aggro, dot focus aggro and critical affliction aggro.  I've done tests with my shaman, my beastlord and my necro.  Atleast one other person has done completely different testing and arrived at the same results.  There just isn't anymore I can do about it though.  8(

LoY didn't have any dropable spells, PoP had some vender spells, LDoN had no vender spells?  Trying to recall for sure.  I know casters could buy  1 61st level spell off vender in PoK library, but I don't recall any LoY or LDoN spells (outside of RGC) that could be bought off a vender or were tradeable.  Lots of people have problems with the GoD spells and don't feel they are easily attainable.  Lots of different suggestions have been brought up, but I haven't heard of any planned changes at this point.

zzmaller

First i want to sey thanks for helping all us bst
Btw i have a longer list then 10 but i think alot of them are just fixes

wepon skill -fix
pet buff box-fix
susoend pet while zoneing -fix
BF-fix
Agro - need twiking

Pet heals -at this time only change i would like to see is faster cast 4 sec insted of 9 and have it base heal for 2500

PC heal would like to see a base heal around 800 to keep up with patch healing self at 8k hps 427 jsut is not cutting it

fearl swepe - i was hopeing for one thing and got something usless
would be happy if this was a inate abilty that gave us dragon kick
like a 100 damge kick or have a knock back componet to help move mobs

Pet run speed-good issue but dont see the point. if suspend pet  zoneing was fixed   if you are high enough to get run3 and swift jurny then you are can have suspend pet  if indoor and  you have pet afinaty you just use pack shrw
If you open up to pets shareing aa with there masters you are going up a slipery slope next they will want scf for pet and lr5 and nd for pets and though i would like this to it would serously make things lopsided

Hobbile of spirt-take the aa out of the game and give us more then one pet proc spell make one that is like 100dd and snare, 300dd , 100 dd with a 65% slow and 150 dd and 1000point agro reducer  or mabe make them aa and make them coast alot il pay

turpin spirt- oka nice group spell but at the lvl GOD is you almost never group here and so the spell really has no place for raid perposes it would be great if we had a buff we could give thats is hp400/ atk50 / +30 all resist but  has no stack issue that we could use in raids and open up the desire for bst in raiding guilds

Now for some of the ones i want it will sound silly i want to be able to turn my pets kick off/on at will this will help in alot of raids to alow pets .  As it is in alot of casses the pets push to much but if they dont kick then there push is alot smaller

I would like tobe able to invs pet and self and run across zones mabe even make it i have ot cast see invs on pet first

would like it if pets could once agein offtank like i could  in bot - ele planes , but not a chance in hell in GOD .  Iwish for the futre for my pet necro/mage /beast pets should all be on the same power lvl just difrant bst pet should still be the better of the 3 as a tank mage should have dps and necro have lifetap

This one is wild a pet collor a quest that makes a contaner to put augs and pet gear to mod pet returns to invintory when pet dies or even make it take up a bag slot

here is my last one please please please help the poor shammys they are in such sad state thay dont have a nich anymore and most hate us

Thanks agein tastian for listening if you like any of these please add to list

Tastian

LOL I just responded to this PM 8P

Rhaynne

QuoteHobbile of spirt-take the aa out of the game and give us more then one pet proc spell make one that is like 100dd and snare, 300dd , 100 dd with a 65% slow and 150 dd and 1000point agro reducer or mabe make them aa and make them coast alot il pay

Or they could just make hobble stack with proc buffs...

QuotePC heal would like to see a base heal around 800 to keep up with patch healing self at 8k hps 427 jsut is not cutting it

525 would be fine, as that is the best ranger heal at the moment.  No reason to ask for more than equivalent healing power.

Quotedragon kick
like a 100 damge kick or have a knock back componet to help move mobs

I rather Feral Swipe be a constantly useful tool, not situational.

Quoteturpin spirt- oka nice group spell but at the lvl GOD is you almost never group here and so the spell really has no place for raid perposes it would be great if we had a buff we could give thats is hp400/ atk50 / +30 all resist but has no stack issue that we could use in raids and open up the desire for bst in raiding guilds

That's pretty powerful and would add ~400 hps to everyone... a bit overpowered, really.  Replacing this with a heal or with a group IoS/Kragg combo spell would be fine.

QuoteAs it is in alot of casses the pets push to much but if they dont kick then there push is alot smaller

Push is going to happen regardless.  It all has to do with the fact that pets reposition after normal push and most PCs don't.  Pet control is key here... learn how to position your pet (and reposition) to help in moving the mob in a beneficial way.

Kitvear

Try explaining how suspended pets work with zoning to a group that has a group invis happy druid and a evac happy wizzy in it, no matter how hard you try to balance the succor and the incomming invis your gonna lose your pet.  I finally got a pattern down so I knew when the druid was gonna cast her group invis and had my pet suspend timed well enough to keep my pet, then the wizzy looks at his map and decides the named we were hunting was closer to the succor point so he decided to save us time.   I agree that we shouldn't keep 2 pets while zoning but there has to be some room for improvement here.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=706403

Kitvear 66  Beastlord
Vearlis 67  Chanter
Zebuxoruk

Taislir

There is Kit, tell the druid and wizzy to warn you or dont grp with them again :]. Cant use the failings of other classes to rationalise improvements for us...unfortunatly:P. Took me a few days to get it thru to my usual bard but its worth it  :P
Taislir Brakmaw
Feral Lord of The Rathe.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=673399

Katsandra

1)  I am paranoid.  Don't take BF off the list till a reinstatement goes live.  Saying they are currently talking about it while it's on test makes me feel that they aren't sure they WANT to give it back to us.  Did I mention I'm paranoid?

2)  Suspended Pets/invising  This really needs to be revisited.  When you go through the totem into inner acrylia (it's not zoning) your suspended pet poofs.  That's not what they've told us it should do.  I'm sure it happens elsewhere.  Probably anywhere with a teleport on it.  I don't see why I should lose one at all but if I can only have one I'll live with it.  But if the only one I have is suspended, losing it is a real drawback.  They have a certain mentality that I don't like.  We'll give em what they ask for but it won't be what they want.  It's like putting all those rocks and trees in front of the books so you can't see them from a distance.  What's the purpose of that except to add frustration?  Pet's should not poof when you're invised.  They don't poof when you sneak.  What, they have no sense of smell?  They get all freaky deaky when you're out of sight?  As long as they have it set up that any ole body can decide you should be invis then it's wrong to have the pet poof.  

3) I know you're sick of hearing it but could you PLEASE mention the long sleeved underoos?  I don't care if it's on the top ten list.  But they are redrawing the toons.  I'd like them to at least KNOW it's an unnecessary ugliness.

Again I want to thank you Taisten for all your hard work.

Tastian

1)  Yeah you are paranoid they simply mis-typed it at first and it was changed.  The fix should go live tomorrow and I assure you lots will be testing it.  8)

2)  The issue with inner acrylia seems buggy or something.  In the other thread where this was mentioned atleast one other person said they didn't lose their pet when they did it.  They are changing pets and CoH and have mentioned possibly upgrading SM AA in a newer expansion some of this falls under "wait and see", but I do bring things up.

Katsandra

No mention of fixing BF in the patch message....

The Paranoia continues...

Dysz

There was no message for messing it up either ;)
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Tastian

The updated patch message listed it was fixed hehe.

RabidMonkey

Your sig is disturbing Dysz  :oops:

I'm guessing people will do tests to see if it has been stealth fixed?
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Tastian

"I'm guessing people will do tests to see if it has been stealth fixed?"

Stealth fixed what? lol  It's in the updated patch message!!! lol

Dysz

I'm pretty sure that boogeyman learned his lesson.
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Choppin

Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord