I'll go with that idea on the epic.

Shammy epic is MGBable too.
Kukana
Feral Lady
Tunare <Shadow of the Dragon>
--
Magelo Profile

Graace

Wonder what'd happen if we not only sent everything along to tastian, but we continued to do things the old way, everyone /feedback, write emails, and file all of our personal complaints and ideas.  Easy to ignore 16 correspondants, so much easier to ignore 16 than the hundreds and thousands they used to try and ignore.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Tastian

Please continue doing other things as well as PM/e-mailng/etc me.  Use /bug and /feedback in game.  I'm one part of something that is very big.  I do all that I can, but I think it's important to contiue feedbacking things and everything else.

kukana

Today I spent nearly 7 hours total going from zone to zone in OOW looking for a group, in addition to having LFG turned on on my tag.

Refusals ranged from polite ignores to a lovely 25-minute debate in WoS about "how pointless it is to have a beastlord in OOW these days".

That's it, I'm done.  Account cancelled and Sony lost a customer.

Pass that on Tastian.  I doubt Sony will care, though, until the jingle-jangle effects their pocketbooks.
Kukana
Feral Lady
--
Magelo Profile

Cilastiz

Im nearly with you Kukana. Currently im spending more time playing my necro, cus spending hours /lfg just arent something im gonna bother with anymore. I mainly log on my bst (main) when guildies ask me to join them, which is either because they want my company, or because they simply dont understand the current state of bst usability. Im gratefull for both ;)

That being said, im holding out for the next patch, which is sometime in december. If none of our current issues is looked at by then, im gonna cancel my four accounts and find some other game to play.

zaab

I must be playing a different game.  I am main slower in tops Rift groups all the time.  I zone into wos or mpg, put up lfg and get invites before invis wears off.  Cerics on mpg trials raids at the end of a named fight LOVE my MGB'd perfection of spirit as it means 2 more CH's for them.  On  a raid, I /rs Send tells for SA, and 8 casts later, I finaly stop casting.    As soon as people get rezed in the middle of a raid, I get a tell for "SA plz!!!"   We have too many people for a txveu, tacvi, MPG Trials raid, and and people are asked to sit out.  I raise my hand so I can go watch a little TIVO, and always get a tell from Raid Leader saying "Nice try".

Fluffy and I do between 290-315 DPS hydraing with my cleric in the fire pit instance in DS, and I am MT on signet gathering raids for Anguish.   I was invited to a Rift tops group, and someone did a /g mistell instead of a /gu (not my guild) that said, "We finally got a slower that can do some DPS too".  The shaman had to leave.

Mid levels were a lot of fun as a beast.  High end has gotten even better.

kukana

Yup.  You are definately playing a different game.
Kukana
Feral Lady
--
Magelo Profile

Taislir

While it's undeniable that we do need some change's made, and Perfection of Spirit should actually be called Piece of Sh"" I have to agree with Zaab that things are not as bad as some paint it.

Its rare that I cant get a grp, have been slower in WoS and MPG many times and have even tanked named's in WoS (Feren bloodkeeper) and offtanked trash in MPG, and thats with 7.7k buffed.

Personally I would like PoS kept on top 10 list and for every bst to feedback every day what a crock it is. As long as we appear to accept what they decide we wont ever get a result.
Taislir Brakmaw
Feral Lord of The Rathe.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=673399

Shirrkarn Ayge

Personally I find that RS is much better to be main slower, resists seem to be less on average than in MPG. Rare that a mob does not slow after 3 casts. OK I do stick with guild groups which mean that tanks can cope with unslowed mobs, and also can hold agro from me.

This is not to say that things are good, and as I posted above, I would rather spend AA on tradeskills than PoS at the moment which is way out of line, as paragon, as has been said before, is one of our defining abilities.

I know I am not what would be called 'average geared beast', but it is rare that I have difficulty finding groups within guild who know what I offer for buffs/debuffs/dps and find myself filling a variety of roles even being MA in MPG/RS. Most of this is down to my willingness to try something to see how well/poorly I perform before coming out with a blanket statement that 'I cannot do xxx because'

Can the beast class be improved --- definitely
Do the developers understand the beast class --- definitely not
Would I stop playing beast --- NO WAY

OK this has been somewhat rambling, but posts while on CR do that, I would just like to end with one statement..

TASTIAN ROCKS... After reading other class boards I feel we are very lucky having a rep like Tastian who truly does understand our class, I salute you.
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

bham

My situation is a bit different because I 4-box. I am never LFG, Im looking to see who to add to my group.

I personally think Omens is a great expansion. The access to significantly upgraded gear for non-raiders is excellent, and Im sure there are enoguh upgrades for raiders as well. I have half a dozen great upgrades so far, with more coming once I fix Loyalist faction enough.

The spells didnt look too good on paper but I am happy with their effects now that I have them (all spells 66-68 plus SA). I only recently dinged 70 so apart from from the 30 saved AA I had I havent gotten many new AAs, so its hard to say for them.

I tank fine in WoS and DS expos, I tank reasonably in RcoD. (5k hp unbuffed). I main slow in all the zones I have tried (all but RS really). Altho thats with a mage doing mala. I often group with a chanter and they rarely bother to overwrite my slow, they just tash so mine lands. Having different classes do the debuff and slow spreads the aggro around early in the fight, making it easier for the tank to hold it.

Having said that I see a lot of BLs LFG in WoS and MPG, sometimes for a long time. Only guild BLs get a group with me, cause lets face it, we dont really stack in a group, Im looking for DPS or a real tank so I can do MPG.

Off the top of my head I cant think of anywhere Id like to solo now at 70. Hobgoblins in PoN maybe?
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Dummkopf

I normally dont even check how long im lfg since i solo during lfg times. But the last few days i checked a bit and its quite frustrating really, i need to be at least 6-7 hours a day lfg to get a group for 2-3 hours and those are guild groups where just a free spot exists. Sure, i get average a bit over 7 aas in those groups but if you take those hours lfg into account its just not efficient.

Eatbugs

*shrug*

I never go lfg.  I haven't in about a year.  When I do put lfg up to get picked up for guild raids, I almost invariably get a tell (in the two minutes it takes to work out groups) asking if I want a group in MPG, WoS, Riftseekers, or some other Omens zone.  (Occasionally even in BoT!  :shock: )

From personal experience, I'd say our group desirability is higher than my desire to do pickup groups.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal