Main Menu

WISH LIST 2005

Started by Hoov, December 19, 2005, 02:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bengali

Jesters and servants don't die to AOEs, so either they are immune to damage or they have a kajillion hps.  I believe they are immune, though.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Khauruk

1)  Put us on the same mitigation/avoidance table as monks.  We shouldn't have worse mitigation than both of our "parent" classes.

2)  Fix haste, and do *something* with Fero.

3) Swarm pets!  It doesn't have to be wildly great.  It doesn't have to have a good refresh timer, but it's friggin' time already.  Even bards, shammies, and wizards have swarms, where teh heck are ours???
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Bibble

1) Illusion spells that makes us look like animals/beast.
2) Better selection of spells post 65.
3) Better mitigation.
Predator Bibble Bipp - 70 - Beastlord - Maelin Starpyre(vazaelle)

sunkash

2) Better selection of spells post 65.

that about sums it up! we've been left in the dust the past several expansions, we've gotten less spells post 65 than any class, possibly including all meele. Been really disappointed with post 65, mitigation, dps wise, pet upgrade from 64 pet is only noticable from long parses, and ppl here still say we're a 'buffing class" but we have no buffs any other class wants except SA. hours on end spent LFG, and occasionally get tell when group just can't find a "real slower" and what they'r doing isn't "that hard' so maybe a beast could slow. what's happened to the class the last few expansions, its really not a lot of point to even login in these days. SOE has either forgotten about us, or just dont want da beast class around anymore. many high end guilds have 1-2 beasts only as thats all thats needed of our class, and read on this board many times, from the fortunate few who are those 1-2 that's all that needed and seems ok with them. rather sad state for the class where its at now, but i'm sure with the new expansion coming out, we'll be left even furhter behind, and nobody will care, and some ppl here will continue to justify it.

Dummkopf

I have to agree partly with you sunkash, yes, our spell selection is very poor and we are left behind, especially in terms of a raidrole. However it is not all bleak and bad for us, DoDh was the first expansion in a long time that actually was pretty good for beastlords. Not only did we get a very good new spell, we got a pretty nice disc that i really love to use although it is in my opinion how the disc should have been in the first place. Not to mention that the Forgotten Artist's Mesh armor set is pretty much aimed at beastlords although that is certainly something for the few of us who raid in the high end. For the lower end or casual players however the expansion wasnt bad either, the gap between casual and raid possibilities is now smaller than it has ever been with common 200+ hp gear dropping and 170+ hp attunable gear in the bazaar (which is an upgrade of 40 to 70 hp, compared to around 20 hp for raiders).

I can but hope that the coming expansion expands that a little bit although there is nothing to be seen of that, still, the positive sides of DoDh became apparent only after relase so i still hope there is something in store for us. It is bad however to have to pay for class fixes, however that is the flow of things in Everquest for a long time.

And yes, i hope there will be at sometime in the future a new unique to beastlords ability that requires more than 1 or 2 at a raid and makes us wanted in groups, although i personally cannot complain about lack of group tells.

hakaaba

I wish our god spells were better than our pop spells

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))