Main Menu

Demerix the Painsipper?

Started by psycattik, August 18, 2004, 03:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psycattik

Was pondering if anyone has had the opportunity to mess around with mainhanding the painsipper. I have been waiting for damn Cynosure to drop the handwraps(damn cheap bastard). So in the meantime I could possibly grab the painsipper(we got 2 already this week). I was thinking that I would replace the ED in mainhand if I got it.

psycattik

Rhaynne

You'd want to mainhand the Shinai and offhand Demerix.

Shinai does better dps mainhand than Demerix, but Demerix does better dps offhand than Shinai... weird huh?

I know Felpaw uses one though, and loves it.

Essant

Thanks for this post, we just attempted our first Inktutka raid last night and Painsipper would have been an option but it seemed to me that it would have made a better offhand weapon than mainhand, and I aint gonna ditch 1.5 anytime soon.  Cool.  Now I know for sure to wait for Cyno's fists.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Kanan

welp.. when the shinai was gonna go to rot, I picked it up.  Had been using demerix MH & epic 1.5 offhand.  Gained a lil bit of dps for loss of 20 hps.  Worth it imo.  I loved demerix in primary, esp bcs of the constant unresistable tap proccing.  Also the hps from it are frankly amazing.. and ur epic is inventory clickable, so save that last bag slot for it instead of putting a bag there, and u just gotta pull up your inventory window or click it in ur UI/hotkey windows when the time comes to refresh it.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar