Main Menu

Ikkniz raids

Started by jitathab, May 05, 2005, 01:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharrien

We just completed Ikky3 yesterday.  Unfortunately, I died within seconds of engaging the final boss, so can't tell you much about how we beat it.  By the end of that marathon of a raid, I was beat, pissed off that no MoE augs dropped and just happy it was over.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

jitathab

Yes pretty crappy raid for loot, two shields and that was it. For a MoE item I suggest the RSS mob, they often rot so only need to be in zone and you might get one.

Grats on the kill though.

neight

Quote from: jitathab on June 14, 2005, 12:32:01 PM
Yes pretty crappy raid for loot, two shields and that was it. For a MoE item I suggest the RSS mob, they often rot so only need to be in zone and you might get one.

That's Minion of Darkness. ) Yeah, I don't see us doing Ikk3 again after we beat it, so I picked up a ring from Yxtta for MoE.

Neight
Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

jitathab

ok update to our continued Ikk fun :)

Ok on Ikk 3 first attempt we tethered the mob, therefore I believe he regened to 100% (real) as opposed to the 5% hes meant to be at.

When we killed him the other week we tanked at a different spot, no tether and mob died in 30 seconds with less people.

Therefore dont tether the final mob or you are in real big trouble.

We have also redone Ikk 1 and 2 and we did them both in about 5 hrs, massive improvement.

Ikk3 - very easy heres my best tips for GoD, sure many will know this anyways.

1) Pet pulling saves time! - Use this in ikk 3 final room, and anywhere where you need to split mobs. USe Bard DA, reuse 3 mins, and feral guard. Bsts can be pullers!

2) Never wall or corner mobs - weird stuff can happen.

Gear levels - we have done ikk 1-3 killing Quarm only twice, using 4-6 clerics. Ikk 1 + 2 pre Time was fun :) With Time gear they become very easy.

Ikk 4 coming soon..

Essant

Quote from: jitathab on June 28, 2005, 03:43:35 PM

1) Pet pulling saves time! - Use this in ikk 3 final room, and anywhere where you need to split mobs. USe Bard DA, reuse 3 mins, and feral guard. Bsts can be pullers!

Yessir!  I remember the first time we were doing Ikki 3 and the monks were struggling like mad and after 20 minutes or so ... I was like, hey .. trust me, I can do this!
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!