Main Menu

Confused about planning gear past PoTime.

Started by Essant, June 27, 2005, 08:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punkuz

like Essant said

Quote from: Essant on August 25, 2005, 08:25:35 AM
Its the pain in ass issue if i have to cast Fero on somone every 6 minutes, I dont enjoy it, and I dont want to be tied down to doing that sort of thing during a raid all the time - its NOT fun.  Boss mobs .. sure.  Trash?  Kiss my ass.
Punkuz 70 Wildblood of Pravus Mortis on Druzzil Ro

Kayzarian

What, you mean you don't have buff ext. 10 min fero is awesome, but to be useful and on-topic:

High End Loots by Mahes
LOOTS - OOW (higher end) by Katonca
LOOTS - Time, GoD by Katonca

I've found those three posts to help a lot when planning gear out in advance, but you've probably already seen them.

Essant

Don't make me kill you, Kay :p .. I gave up my coldain prayer shawl months ago and i've been not-so-patiently waiting for Time Bertox to drop a Pulsing Onyx Ring, but we havent seen one in MONTHS, and its ticking me off!  Yea, yea .. DoN augments, but the bunny with that. =)
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Iskandar

The Volcanic Farcaster Stone nestled on my shoulders was the third aug I bought from DoN (a Deep Sky Stone and a Vein Sap Mineral were the first two), and it's a purchase I most definately have not regretted :-D
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Shamno

Aye got the Farcaster and the Ground healers stone. Healer stone in my War shoulder drop and the farcaster stone in my cape.

iamweaver

Quotei've been not-so-patiently waiting for Time Bertox to drop a Pulsing Onyx Ring, but we havent seen one in MONTHS, and its ticking me off!
And every cleric will kill you for making their HoTs last a shorter duration if you get it :).  Eh - I just use tribute for it.  Of course, I can whip out 20 Mistletoe sickles pretty quickly to give me 25K in tribute now and again, too.  And a 10-minute duration is pretty easy.  I refresh me, then when the gem pops, refresh the MA, etc.  Not like it takes a lot of concentration there ;).
Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis

Kanan

I've given up on buff extension, cuz another minute on fero or 6 mins on SA ain't worth a hp loss for me, nor is having to swap out inventory slots every time I wanna cast a buff.  Reason I finally sold the PoP crafted extenstion shield way back when.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

I usually swap in my shawl for downtime buffs or full-raid buffing of SA, but I leave it off otherwise.

I waited months for our monks to get theirs first, but my favorite piece of time gear has to be Ton Po's Pouch. That gives us a bow-like melee ability with the endless supply of long-range shurikens. And if you're an ex-monk vah shir beastlord like me, you already know how to sneak-pull with throwing weapons.