Main Menu

Level 69 and 70 spells

Started by Kunnar, January 08, 2007, 07:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunnar

I am currently Level 69 and temporarily on hold doing AA's. I will level up to 70 eventually, but not soon.

My question is, which of the level 69 and 70 researchable spells are worth getting? I have found a chanter who will make the Level 69 spells for 15K, and Level 70 for 25K. My guild is not able to farm runes very often, and I am pretty much at the bottom of the list to get em anyway. I already have Spiritual Ascendance (no brainer) but don't want to waste plat on spells I will not use.

Thanks for any advise.

Kroshx

They all good, just a matter of preference.
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Tiroon

One spell you're not going to replace later is the level 70 slow. Can't beat a slow with build in tash to help it land. 8-)
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Petts

not to mention we dont get an other slow spell thru lvl 75 ... so ought to get that!

Illinther Sarantiel

69:
Feral Guard = No upgrade as of yet (one in Lucy's is not Live).
Feral Vigor = Highest level regen, not a priority but is still helpful.
Glacier Spear = Gets upgraded at 74 but some tend to keep two nukes loaded due to recast timers.
Spiritual Ascendance = Gets upgraded at 74 also although both are HIGHLY laughable as 'upgrades' considering the -1 drop in upgrade compared to the original spells (and also the advent of OOC regen, although I still think that has no effect while you are actually in said combat 10-14 regen won't help you in fights of the magnitude we have nowadays but I digress into issues best left alone).

70:
Pet, and...well..
Fero = useless..
Festering Malady = close enough to Fero...
and...that's it.

Pet and slow are all (pet is upgraded at 73 but will still be worth it depending on how much you're being charged). These are also the first two runes if you happen to get your hands on them.
Wildcaller Illinther Sarantiel
(aka the Kitty Blender and the InsomniaKitty)
75 Vah Shir Wildblood of 622 AA's
Member of Keepers of the Elements
Luclin Server

Soriab

Yea OOC regen is really good for non raiding, but the OOC regen does not help the raiders very much, so you still rely on your FT, SA C7? AE Songs and Mod rods to keep you going strong.

Timberghost

Quote from: Illinther Sarantiel on January 09, 2007, 04:58:40 PM
69:
Feral Guard = No upgrade as of yet (one in Lucy's is not Live).
Feral Vigor = Highest level regen, not a priority but is still helpful.
Glacier Spear = Gets upgraded at 74 but some tend to keep two nukes loaded due to recast timers.
Spiritual Ascendance = Gets upgraded at 74 also although both are HIGHLY laughable as 'upgrades' considering the -1 drop in upgrade compared to the original spells (and also the advent of OOC regen, although I still think that has no effect while you are actually in said combat 10-14 regen won't help you in fights of the magnitude we have nowadays but I digress into issues best left alone).

70:
Pet, and...well..
Fero = useless..
Festering Malady = close enough to Fero...
and...that's it.

Pet and slow are all (pet is upgraded at 73 but will still be worth it depending on how much you're being charged). These are also the first two runes if you happen to get your hands on them.

I like Spiritual Vim too.  I know that BSG is nicer HP wise, but for soloing and grouping Vim=BBB+ an ATK boost.  Not half bad.

Illinther Sarantiel

I did not mention Vim as it is not one of the 69/70 and the previous version is not either.
Wildcaller Illinther Sarantiel
(aka the Kitty Blender and the InsomniaKitty)
75 Vah Shir Wildblood of 622 AA's
Member of Keepers of the Elements
Luclin Server