Main Menu

*sigh* Equipment check - 65 Beast

Started by Kayzarian, April 12, 2004, 06:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayzarian

Ok, quick info: I'm on Tunare server. I'm in a several raiding groups that cover HoH trials, TZ / VZ, BoT Towers and Agnarr, NToV and some minor nameds in ssra like XTC. I ldon occaisonally and 2-box with a shaman for AAs and plat. Also, I have 166 AAs atm.

Basically I'd like to know what pieces really need to be upgraded and where I'm good enough.

Kirenaaz

Thanks in advance for the help, heh.

Edit: Budget - See above for raiding resources. See above for camping resources. Prefer not to spend more than 80k per slot, but can do as much as 120 if ness.

TerjynPovar

What kind of budget do you have?  Or do you want to get things yourself?
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Ttony

Well the stuff you are "good" at would be the coldain shawl and the ornate. With your list of targets the drops you should be on the look out for are pretty obvious.

Hand of Honor
Battle Fists
Staff of the Four Winds
Lots of Ssra drops expecially if you plan to do the Cursed cycle and especially if you do Emp.

You did not say but if you are doing Crypt of Decay and PoI stuff there are some good drops there also to watch out for.

Not sure if NToV can compare to Luclin and PoP stuff.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Jataan

Actually your gear is fairly solid for the places that you named. You are dressed very nicely and there isn't alot of purchasable gear for a beasty that will upgrade you. Very solid outfit for a non or newly raiding beasty.
Jataan Sixclaw
65 Feral Lord
Drinal

Zeone

Pristine jewled gloves from LDoN hard (either EC or Nro i forget) would be a nice hand slot upgrade.