Main Menu

Started by Gariyn, October 13, 2004, 02:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gariyn

OOW has made me a rich kitty so far and its burning a hole in my pocket.

Need equipement advise please, I see my slots needing major upgrades are Neck, Face, Shoulders.

Trying for the other WOS earing to replace my solaice (sp) and proberly get another Steel earthern when I see 1 at a resonable price. So check me out and advise away on any slots you can.

Also I have been a bad BL and haven't used 2HB in many levels and have let it slide only at 100 or so. Anyone use the 2HB from WOS tell me what its like or another desent 2Hb.

Thanks
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

vlad

you have really low HP gear, I would change most of it, for mask at least something like Face Mask of Frozen mana, the two rings Dragorn Commoner and Terror Chain, bracers get fungus-smeared or at least blood-soaked and thrice-laced, for the back there are a few good cloaks, the cheapest would be hiero cloak, but if you want to spend more get some of OOW cloaks, that should add at least 500hp to your character, I'm same level and unbuffed have about 1khp more than you and I am gear in ldon/bazaar gear.

Gariyn

Yeah thats what i have felt myself on my HP. I want to atleast hit the 4k mark unbuffed. With my AC being wrong would that affect my hitpoints at all? I can never seem to get it right. Thanks for the suggestions though.

You have a magelo that I could get some ideas off?

Atropine_BB

Hey Gariyn,

I happen to have the 2hb from MPG.  With 180k, you should be able to pick it up.

Slavekeeper's Maul

Without Ambidexterity AA or Sinister Strikes AA, I do more DPS with the Maul than I do dual wielding Velium Inlaid Claws x2.

If you are planning on picking up a 2hb weapon, and want to spend 100k+, I would highly suggest getting the Slavekeeper's Maul.  The dps is fantastic, with offensive disc I've critted for over 1k, and it is a top notch solo weapon as well.  100pt proc that rarely gets resisted, toss the 75hp lifetap proc on it, and you have an incredible weapon.

You also mentioned you need AC - the maul has 20 AC on it.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

vlad

Here's my BL magelo, take a look, I am unguilded so everything but the neck piece is either duoed (have a necro toon) or bought in bazaar.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1121417

Atropine_BB

A lot of my gear is droppable as well, and with ND3 at level 66 I'm just over 4k hps.

Click on Beastlord in my sig to check the magelo.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

vlad

Quote from: Atropine_BBA lot of my gear is droppable as well, and with ND3 at level 66 I'm just over 4k hps.

Click on Beastlord in my sig to check the magelo.

Man if only I could find that slavekeer's maul for sale, I tank 99% of the time and would go 2hb for less ripostes over 2vics.

Gariyn

I really need to get ND3 done then i might push 4k.

vlad

Quote from: GariynI really need to get ND3 done then i might push 4k.

this ability is only as good as your gear, so better gear will really improve this.

Krykatt Mousebane

Hey Vlad ... Where your cloak drop ??? I am SOOO in need of a back slot upgrade  :(
Predator Krykatt Mousebane
68 lvl BAD KATT !!
STOP LOOKING !!