Main Menu

/bazaar buyable weapons

Started by Et^Cetera, March 23, 2005, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Et^Cetera

I am currently using a Dedgerex's Flintforged Cudgel with a 100dd and a Barbed Knuckleblade of Brutishness with a 50 life tap.

Is this about the best set up I can get purely from the bazaar?

I have Weapon affinity 5 and my next AA will be Spell fury 3 for my procs. I dont raid and mostly 2-box and have about 50-60k in the bank.

Many thanks
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.

Karve

Pretty sure thats about your lot, some nice items on the DoN merhcant, but the nicest are rq. level 70.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Gungagunga

Heh your proc is off on the cudgle by about 525dd....but your heart is in the right place.... check my magelo in sig for options for all sorts of gear all but a couple of items are purchasable in the bazaar.

PS. Cestus in hands is there to pad stats only but you can ignore it as it isnt much padding check out the dagger in my inventory... mellee dps sucks ass but when I use cudgle and dagger I can proc one of them usually every 10-15sec and that is a ton of dmg... but i do have WA5 too.  Dagger is roughly 3-4k in bazaar...if fabled drop is option for you tho...giddy up I would love one but not keyed atm and lack bacing to get one for myself but is very nice.

heh sorry about the edit.... yes giddy up on that SCF you will love the 1250crit proc from cudgle/dagger most escpecially when you consider it is 1250dmg mana free....

Aesreth

Quote from: Et^Cetera on March 23, 2005, 08:04:35 PM
I am currently using a Dedgerex's Flintforged Cudgel with a 100dd and a Barbed Knuckleblade of Brutishness with a 50 life tap.
Whatever else you do, ,put the 14/17 in your main hand and the 14/27 in your offhand - unless you were optimizing for the big proc.  Myself, I consider procs a bonus and look at ratio first.
Aesreth Glandmaster
Paragon of Emission Topologies, Unification of the 70 Glandular Harmonies
Outsider Domination of The Seventh Hammer

Et^Cetera

Quote from: Gungagunga on March 24, 2005, 08:48:27 AM
Heh your proc is off on the cudgle by about 525dd....

Was talking about the 100 pt aug .. not the weapon proc itself.

Quote from: Aesreth on March 24, 2005, 12:26:09 PM
Whatever else you do, ,put the 14/17 in your main hand and the 14/27 in your offhand - unless you were optimizing for the big proc. Myself, I consider procs a bonus and look at ratio first.

Thats what I originally thought, but after checking with the infamous "spreadsheet", my DPS is actually better with the DFC main hand. As for "optimizing for the big proc"... yeah .. I would call Weapon Affinity 5 and (soon) spell fury 3 about as optimal as I can get right now.  :-D
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.