Main Menu

+2 damage Aug from Tak

Started by Surash Shadowclaw, January 11, 2004, 08:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surash Shadowclaw

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question regarding the +2 damage aug from Tak.

I currently have it augmented on my Slaves Hidden Orb.   Is it possible to also augment the Trapped Specimen's pitchtake(sp?)  with the +2 dmg aug as well, and use it in off hand with the Orb in main?  

Thanks for any help  8)

Surash Shadowclaw
65 Beastlord
Surash Shadowclaw
65 Beastlord
Fennin Ro

Zorthar

I am sure you could if the +2 dmg aug is not LORE and assuming both Weapons have the correct slot.

Pojodan

Check my Magelo.. I use both weapons and both have the +2 aug, so, yes, you can aug both since the +2 aug is NOT lore. =)

Aggy

Pojodan: do you really have the Pitchatka in primary and the Orb in secondary???

Why??

Pojodan

Because the Pitchatka cruves the wrong way when in the secondary slot and looks, IMHO, terrible.  Also, when I have max haste both weapons will stop at delay 10, so it doesn't really matter which one is in the main slot since the bonus damage is the same.  And when I don't have max haste (91% in my case) the lose in DPS is minor.
Yes, there's also the duel wield aspect since I'm swinging the lower damage weapon more often.. well.. yeah... huff.  I'm fashion conscious, what can I say?  The day SoE fixes the graphic problem I'll switch them.

Surash Shadowclaw

Thanks for the help Poj, thats exactly what I was looking for.

One thing tho, you said that weapon delay stops at 10.  If I remember correctly, it doesnt stop at 10, it can go lower, but the parser programs cant recognize a weapon with a delay below 10. I believe it was posted awhile back, not sure where tho, sorry :(  

But I do know how ya feel about the claw being backwards, i have put it on my main hand from time to time just to not have the bugged graphic :(
Surash Shadowclaw
65 Beastlord
Fennin Ro

Mindlet

QuoteAlso, when I have max haste both weapons will stop at delay 10

This is a fallacy. There is no minimum delay. It only appears that way because of the fact that eq logs only go down to 1 second.

Pojodan

Hrm.. coulda swore that the delay on weapons was caped at 10... maybe this was an old nerf that got reversed?