Main Menu

**flow stone

Started by dainfrol, December 05, 2005, 06:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dainfrol

Where is a good place to farm for any of the **flowstone augs?  I know I can go to bazaar and get them, but I am very poor.  right now I have 300pp in the bank  :|.  I am a lvl 55 with all spells except LDoN and Quest spells, and I'd say above average gear for my level.  Maglo is up-to-date on equip, but not stats.  Any help is appriciated.  Also any ideas on where to farm for Plat would be great.  Please don't say Rathe Mountians, it is hard to get a spot there as the HGs are ALWYAS camped.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Arazex

the Voidflow emberflow etc etc i use to farm in Draniks Scar , kind of rare but was also factioning for the tier1 armor at the same time so didnt matter , not sure if its doable at your lvl or not tho , atleast not solo. . plat at 55 i cant comment on cause i was in pure leather till like 63  :cry:

Arazex 70th Beastlord - Fennin Ro

rdahl

They are rare drops no matter where in oow you fight.  Might as well fight where you can kill the fastest, i.e., DS.  Soloing in NC has netted me about 3 of the augs over a week while I tend to get 1 per day on average in DS.  The added benefit of killing fast in DS is the faction so you can do the oow quests.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

iamweaver

If you farm in DS, one of 2 things will happen:
1) A xxxflow stone will drop.
2) You, raking in 300 plat/hr, will raise the cash to buy the xxxflow stone you want :).

Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis