Main Menu

/bye nagafen

Started by deztroyur, May 02, 2006, 11:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deztroyur

SOoooooooooo, i want to solo nagafen, will be trioing him first with mom and roomy 52 sham, and 52 cleric, i'm a 52 bst obviously,  I've worked hard on my skills, hard with providing the bst with good weaponry, and have killed for most of it, and i have  alot of pride with how powerful this character has become, but before i move on with him and inch towards uberness, i want to kill naggy.

What can i change/fix/upgrade before i fight him, i'll have a prayers of life with me, and have yet to decide what uber toy to give my pet for this effort.

Deztroyur Ofgods 52 primalist Of Tunare
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1301314

Gunzak

Well you can do tribute haste, regen, mana regen and hit points.  I would also carry health potions, damage shield potions and get a virtue for you and pet.  You might want to raise your resists a bit either from gear or AAs too.

deztroyur

yar i gotta lotta resists ahead of me, and will use a few aas for that, but yes mostly tribute for the resists, oh, somone told me that tribute haste is considered worn, and doesnt stack, is this true, anyone know?  :|

Tiroon

All tribute effects are considered "worn". So tribute haste won't stack with other worn haste and only the highest of the two will count.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Sanois

I would say find items with more hp/mana and resists on them there are lots of writeups out there on killing naggy/vox and most of them say if your resists are unbuffed above 150 you will be ok.  You have lots of slots that have sheer stats, stats dont matter that much as they can be buffed, sheer hp/mana and hp/mana regen help a lot.