Main Menu

Chest Clicks: UF vs. SoD?

Started by Kaldrimarr_Stromm, May 24, 2010, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaldrimarr_Stromm

I was curious as to if anybody had parsed out the difference between the two and determined which was better dps.

I currently use the tower raid click (pet dot - 2300 dmg/1150 dot), and I know that the dot portion isn't parseable (at least, not on mine), but also have the UF chest click too.

Input on which is better to maximize dps would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

<UDF changed to UF....Khauruk>

Hzath

I prefer the Underfoot click group version over the tower raid click.  The reason is the UF click works on us and not just warder so it gets affected by gear (+spell damage) and AAs (crits, twinproc).
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Mazame

if you just auto attacking clicking and going afk SOD is better but if your a key masher the UF is by far better

Umlat

I got an Underfoot group chest just for the click. DoT procs for our warder seem dumb. If it blocks itself so the DoT portion can play out then we lose the DD part for the duration. If it doesn't block itself and resets the DoT component whenever it lands, the damage from the DoT might miss ticks when it should be active. Putting a DoT out there that you can't necessarily time is also a good way to annoy an enchanter IMO.