Main Menu

throwing item

Started by Roland, February 05, 2010, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland

I don't have a throwing/Range item.

Where would be a good place to hunt to get a good one? or questable ones? or even purchase-able ones?

THANKS!

rhaug

foundation named has one from the clicknar camp west in zone some named there
get a good group there and puller, more named ph there and quite busy camp i guess

Azire

If you are just looking to have something in your bags to summon throwing items then Guardian's Pouch drops in Valdeholm. Theres also a bag that drops in Dreadspire, I forget the name tho.

Khauruk

random rare in Stoneroot as well...starfish stones.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Bumkus

You can quest a Hammerfall Bracer in Skyshrine if you just want to work on throwing skill.  The range sucks and the hammers aren't magic so most mobs are invulnerable to them, but sometimes it's fun to go back and do old school quests.

Roland

thanks for the suggestions, I went to Vald and got the Guardian's Pouch  off the named... the named dropped it on 2nd pop.

Kanan

Quote from: Roland on February 06, 2010, 04:25:42 PM
thanks for the suggestions, I went to Vald and got the Guardian's Pouch  off the named... the named dropped it on 2nd pop.

rofl.. I know many a puller that now officially hates you ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

I still use Ton Po's Pouch from Time. One of the few old-school items that is still useful.

Kanan

Yeah.. I still use mine.. not a lotta call for us to have something that is dependent upon throwing for dmg, so "upgrading" was never a concen for me.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Eatmice

Foundation mission end reward, 47/15 throwies, Clay Daggers,