Main Menu

"Find Wild Grass" Post info here

Started by Logan, September 16, 2004, 08:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volsykat

Is there a safespot to sit and wait for the respawn?  If so, can someone point it out relative to the location of spawn as found on the map a few posts up?

Thanks!
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Henathu

Yes, it ist just west of the red dot on the map. There is an opening just to the west of the dot where 4 spawns sit and fact north mostly.  If you either wait in the corner just north of the red dot or west down the hallway you will be safe. I found it safer to camp west and use sneak to get in, but I am Vah Shir also.
Wildblood
Henathu Stormwatcher 70th Beastlord of Luclin Server and Proud Member of <Sheep>

Nonposter

Gryme is hardest part if you have a CoH mage around. I trained into the castle and ran right (away from gryme stairs). CoH mage followed me behind, and CoH'ed me once he was in safe corner near Gryme stairs. We then pulled the guards and killed them. Gryme took about 3 deaths before we worked out a strat, then it was cake.

I trained to the spider 3 times before I found the bag. The Mage CoH'ed me back to safe corner each time just as I got past the spider (where the drop is). No deaths on that part. Mage used eye to scout area to make sure drop was there before we started.

I could do it duo with a CoH mage and a healer with 95% success now. Be prepared for some learning deaths and things will go great.
- nonposter