Main Menu

About beast in ME spawn rate...

Started by Tastian, September 30, 2004, 01:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giledorm

31 hourse camped.... 4 named spawns...  1 drop.  Woot!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=395485&resize=true target=_blank>http://www.thirds.org/moose/newsig.jpg border=0>

garios

45+ hours (lost count was there for 3 weeks)  11 kills got it on the 11th
PredatorCaterclaw Spirittalker - 67 Beastlord - Firiona Vie
Ancient Caterbite Spirittalker - 67 Shaman -Firiona Vie

Vahaus Warder

The drop rate for this guy is aweful. I can stand rare spawns, rare spawns with ultra rare drop rates is stupid. I finally got mine after a lot of frustration. I was tired of getting nothing, or leaving an 11 hour camp with only a wolf pelt.

Aeatan

I'm at 16 hours over the past 2 days.. Have seen 5 named pop, killed 4 that had no loot.. The 5th one I killed while LD, I'm not sure if he was empty and poofed after a few seconds or if he poofed because I killed him while LD..

Stromgaard

Spent 9 hours at camp yesterday... Only 1 friggin' named popped and no drop! I am up to 19 hours of camping this crap sofar, and I've only seen 2 nameds... DIE SOE, DIE !

They could atleast have given us something fun and challenging to do... Any idiot can camp 24-7...  I'm am a tad bitter atm hehe

Vohrgan

A few hours here and there for a week .. then determined camp last night .. 3 1/2 hours to pop first named... hour later for second... 18 minutes later the 3rd.. and the essence dropped.

/shwew ...

Officer of ADS - Bertoxxulous

Maraketha

I'm on my third day of camping this spawn.  

Day One - 10 hours - 4 named - no essence

Day Two - 8 hours - 1 named - no essence

I'm heading back today for more.  A friend got it within 2 hours  :evil:

I sure don't mind a rare spawn, but at least when the thing does pop, it should have the item that we need.

Taiglin

Dunno if this has been answered elsewhere but can it be confirmed that you do not have to have all of the 1.5 epic steps up to this point done to get the drop? Based on what the devs said about upping the drop rate it doesn't sound like that would be the case but /shrug. Personally I got the walrus and drog drop prior to buying OOW so my guess is the two aren't tied (ME drop to epic steps).

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Tastian

No they aren't tied.  I know several beastlords that have done all of their "farming" first and then started donig the running around and turn-ins.

Maraketha

22 hours over 3 days...

6 named...

finally got this drop last night.

My goodness   :roll:

Maylian

Now I haven't been as unlucky as some but I've been at the camp for about 14 hours now and now drop. When I first got here the named was up and spawned each cycle for 3 cycles, that got my hopes up but since then have gone about 8 hours without one.

I have heard rumours that killing the roaming wolfs helps spawn the named but I'm not sure, anyone had any experience doing that. What did annoy me is that I logged for dinner tonight and when I got back the BL I left the camp to had killed named and got the essence. Makes me wish I had starved myself

agama

Quote from: MaylianNow I haven't been as unlucky as some but I've been at the camp for about 14 hours now and now drop. When I first got here the named was up and spawned each cycle for 3 cycles, that got my hopes up but since then have gone about 8 hours without one.

I have heard rumours that killing the roaming wolfs helps spawn the named but I'm not sure, anyone had any experience doing that. What did annoy me is that I logged for dinner tonight and when I got back the BL I left the camp to had killed named and got the essence. Makes me wish I had starved myself

i brought a coupla of my ranger/druid friends to kill every single wolf in the zone. after 2 hours of no named. they gave up.

this is starting to remind me of the time i camped quillimane for my mages epic. damn thing took nearly 2 weeks in south karana plowing greens.

Kashmiir Battlekat

I have about 15 hours invested with about 15 named in total. Not 1 drop.

Nope, Im done. Im not gonna waste my time camping this $hitty mob until they fix the rare drop off the rare mob and make it always drop off the rare mob.

/finger Sony.

Maylian

Well about 25 hours in the camp now and only 1 more spawn, so 4. It didn't drop it but it did seem more beefy, can't remember the other 3 tripling but this one did  :roll:

Maylian

Just had another named pop and it is noticably harder than all the others I've solo'd. Actually had to kite it around letting my pet hit it and letting my dots do the work =( I really hate this camp but want my epic that much that I'm willing to waste my life trying to get this drop  :cry: