Main Menu

Txevu Part 2

Started by Latang, July 27, 2004, 12:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latang

So anyway, hows everyone going in Txevu? Since I last had a little whine on here regarding the zone, things haven't changed much. Still hate the damn place. Beaten a few mobs, consistantly wiped to others. Thing is, none of the guild webs seem to be showing anything of Tacvi. It's been unlocked for a month or so and no screenshots of anything cept for the damn goat and mastruk. Are we as a guild burning ourselves out for yet another broken zone?

We've beaten the high priest, got destroyed totally many times on the 2 headed Zun Muram guy. Lots of ppl have got bp's, the new 80/80/80 aug, more 2hb's have rotted, but the trash mobs are still there, and we can't camp all our mages in the zone for coh cause they have lives too.

Oh, and in the lowest circle of hell, where the truly evil are banished, you will find stonemites.. lots and lots of stonemites...

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

mythral

not seen much of tacvi, cause the only thing anyone has really seen of tacvi IS the mastug and ubergoat hag ;p noone has beaten goathag in tacvi to my knowledge

we beat zun last week sometime, been workin on goathag...gotten her to 16 on our best go, but rumor is she zips back to 40 health whenever she gets down to 10. wether its a bug or a feature is hard to say ;p

Gurul Gnomemuncher

Apparantly fixes to Tac'vi will be incoming in a week or so. /fingers crossed...
Gurul Gnomemuncher - Feral Lord <Raging Fury>

Choppin

biggest problem is racking up a suitable raidforce to actually attempt zun atm.. maybe its cause its summer
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Latang

We have the same problem. Did a lot of strat work on it last night, and got eaten with 50. Which I thought was a respectable number.  I think the whole guild wants a break from it tho. Pushing for progression is cool, but with the exception of the odd inktu raid, we've been in txevu working strats for weeks.

Anyone know how many we need for zun for it not to be a slaughter? Are we wasting our time with 50 ppl, 9 clerics or so? Not asking for strat hints, we'll get it eventually, just curious if we have to start boxing ppl for it, or send heavies round to ppl's houses to make them log in =P

mythral

50ish people with 9 clerics should be ok for it, the strat is kinda tricky...once you beat it you will probably be smacking yourselves in the forehead about how easy it actually was

Latang

Lol. Wouldn't surprise me. Ppl are getting burned on txevu atm, looks like we're gonna do the whole ikk4, uqua, inktuta reflag thing before we try again. Looking forward to it now tho, 2 days break from raiding altogether due to officers being r/l busy is giving me the itch. Think we were trying to kill the wrong mobs first. We'll see how we go :)