Main Menu

Question about Ikkinz raids

Started by Aneya, August 03, 2004, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aneya

It takes 6 hours for my guild to finish one ikkinz raid. Actualy I'm quite impressed that we can beat them at all. However, what I was wondering is what is the shortest amount of time people have finished ikkinz raids in?
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Ttony

The time it takes to finish these raids depends on which raid and what level of gear the raid force has. My guild is in Inktu'Ta atm and we can do Ikkinz 1 in about an hour and 4 in around 3 hours.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Choppin

hmm if all goes smooth, ikk 4 can be done in under 3 h I think (where do you start the clock ? at KT ZI or when u enter the expedition ?)
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Rhaynne

We cleared Destruction in about 2 1/2 hours last night and then followed it up with Righteousness in about an hour.

Latang

It's like any zone. Once your pullers get the feel for it, and the healers/tanks KNOW what they have to do based on what they did the time before, and the time before that, etc, then it goes faster.  First time through them we damn near took the alotted 6 hours, and on ikk4 even since we've sometimes failed it due to not enough time. But now it's like potime, inktuta, uqua, or any of the ikk raids. There are no surprises, and people know exactly what to do, and they get it done.

Oh, and it helps if your clerics all have 7k+ mana pools and good mana regen =P. In most of the ikk raids, cleric's mana determines the rate of progression, specially in ikk4.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>