Main Menu

Zun's earring?

Started by Latang, August 18, 2004, 11:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latang

Has a bst anywhere got the pet focus earring off Zun Muram yet? Haven't seen any info on it for us at all, and since we are suffering from attendance problems lately it's gonna be a while before I see one (wtb:  more than 5 clerics turning up to raids plz).

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Choppin

Unless I get it for free, I wont bother going for it (I am done with earrings ).

I ve yet to see a solid parse that shows ritual summoning being an improvement over minion of eternity focus for beastlords, I expect the zun focus to be worthless/broken upgrade for bst warders too.

yep I am bitter regarding pet foci
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Dummkopf

You have every right to be with the way ritual summoning works at the moment. My hope (and prolly Latangs as well) is that the last focus works for our pets and not only for mages.

Gargazel

I got one last week and the pet hits for 91 max and is level 65.  Dunno exactly what his hps are but it's not much more than the Ritual Summoning pet.  He seems to hit more often but that is probably due to his increased level.  I haven't done any parsing though so I can't be positive.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=302107" target="_blank">http://www.webarcade.net/images/gargazel.jpg">

Choppin

A new pet focus got added to lucy, guess it will be on OoW stuff.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Latang

Hmm  cool. Max hit of 91 isn't as cool as I thought, was hoping mid to high 90's considering the difficulty of the mob... But I don't have a ritual summoning focus, so the upgrade from potime focus might still be cool. Plus it isn't like the clerics or warriors can out bid me for it =P

IF we can get enough clerics to log back in, and IF Legacy of Steel leave Zun up for us to practice on, might get lucky =P

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Urim

91 max hit? What is with all this worthless dmg upgrades? +2 dmg upgrade from MoE to RS which results in such a tiny increase in damage it can probably be better explained by margin of error in parsing. So a +3 damage upgrade to MoD over RS will probably result in the same thing, negligble (if any) increase in pet dps.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Raaski Razorclaws

Except with the MoD focus the pet is level 65 and with MoE the pet is only 63, that alone will help the pet hit/proc land more often. Sure the increase in max damage isn't much but it is something.

Dummkopf

I really hope they fix the pet foci for beastlords and let us get the same upgrades (percentagewise) than mages.

Yingoku

I hope this is overlooked. 91 dmg, 3 dmg upgrade from RS? How disappointing.

Can anyone that correspond with SoE acknowledge this and ask for small upping in the warder's dmg cap? hopefully somewhere in 95-99's.

-Yingoku