Main Menu

Can someone explain the camps in Bastion of Thunder

Started by Skullet Crossbones, March 10, 2004, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiromancer

They were joking with you...first time I was there, I was told, "DON'T TOUCH THE PENIS!"  It will awaken the 4 gargoyles there who will probably kill you...not sure what happened to you when you touched it.

To get back down to the main area of BoT, you have to run through one of the 4 areas up there to the corners, where there are two hexagonal holes, just like at the zone out.  The one on the left takes you back down to 4-way.  The one on the right will take you into a tower, but you or someone in your group has to have the key.  At least, I'm almost positive that's the orientation...if you don't have the key, just click both and one of them will work.  :wink:

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Ooklak

Near the doors on the outer sides of the CY is a door with two big pillar things on each side. Click one of them ( forget which sorry ) to port back to GY.

Trixzie

QuoteNear the doors on the outer sides of the CY is a door with two big pillar things on each side. Click one of them ( forget which sorry ) to port back to GY.

In each corner of the CY yards it is the left thingy by the doors that takes you back to the zone in graveyard. The right one will take you up to the respective tower for the corner you are in.

Ooklak

That only works if you have the key though correct ? Haven't played much in BoT really, and only done bee's camp once.

Kirinicus

Aye, to go to the elemental towers you need the Enchanted Ring of Tordan, or at least in the group of someone that has one.
Elder Kirinicus Kittensummoner
Feral Lord of Torvonnilous.

And when he gets to heaven,
to Saint Peter he will tell;
Just another soldier reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in hell."

Hereki

To get into the tower, the person with the key has to click.