Main Menu

Another Riwwi Question

Started by Akiea, March 31, 2004, 02:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiska

There are three mobs that have ph's in that same area (they don't share ph's but are in same proximity).  In order of difficulty:  Animal Trainer, Chef, Watchman.  If the Animal Trainer spawns on you prepare for some pain, and I would say definitely not beastlord soloable.  Chef would be tough since you're dealing with him and pet at same time, but I would think it's possible with the right gear and AA's.  Watchman is definitely soloable, but it would be a very close fight for me.  I'm not that well equipped though and don't have pet mend yet.

Mahes

Cool, thanks for the info.  That's about what Nighteatchman hit for in Beta, so sounds like nothing's really changed.  Only thing that stopped me then was an add.

Ukator, if I get em, I'll be sure to toss them your way.  Just looking for a key myself.  :wink:

Hrann

It sucks that I found out about this tunic after I payed all those points for my mucus-drenched one.  Oh well, such is life :)

bham

QuoteIt sucks that I found out about this tunic after I payed all those points for my mucus-drenched one. Oh well, such is life

IMO Mucus-drenched tunic with Ft2 is better if you group. Cuirass is better if you solo. Which one are you?
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox