Main Menu

baleful blood soaked cuirass

Started by hella, June 07, 2004, 12:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essant

I helped a Monk guildmate camp this over the last couple weeks off and on.

Some BotS folks (THE uber guild on my server) told us that the drop rate seems to be higher in the area behind the arena as opposed to in the arena or the yard trash.  They generally know what they are talking about so I believe them in this case.

Personally, however I have no interest in obtaining this tunic.  I think my fully augmented Mucus-drenched tunic is still my best bet before the Fennin Ro tunic.  I suppose it makes more sense for a Monk, however.

Anyway, good luck getting it if its indeed what you really want but I guess it comes down to your playstyle.  I figure, if im not willing to cast regen on myself all the time, then why should I go ga-ga over 15 regen worn with only moderately decent stats?  It would help when im farming trash for cash, I dont think it would help much on regular xp groups, and im certain it wouldnt help at all on raids.

I dont know .. I think there are better ways to spend your time, the xp in Riwwi is really rather pathetic.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Sovek

Well, for a non-raiding or light-raiding beastlord, this tunic is the best they're going to see for quite some time, and it's free and "easy" (just takes patience!) to get.

I'm camping it, and hope to god it drops for me soon.

Area BEHIND the arena you say?  You mean in the tunnels, or...?  Don't have my Riwwi map in front of me hehe.
Crazyeyes Changemynameplx, 65 Beastlord
Sovek Celith`ar, 65 Necromancer
Numerous Toons - Click for Magelos -/- All Toons are on Xegony

Essant

Yep, behind .. thats what I was told.  Tunnels behind the arena, theres a large rectangular room dead behind the arena with tunnels to either side that branch out and leave the area.

But I disagree, I still think a augmented mucus-drenched is better, but thats my opinion.  I know getting SRO ldons can be a pain, and most people hate that theme the most, but if you want to fully complete your stone / charm .. you gotta do it eventually anyway.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Sovek

I think a fully augmented MD would be better/equal as well, however the time involved is probably higher.  At least on my server, VERY FEW people do LDON anymore, and like you said, Guk is the most un-popular across all servers.

And, the amount of cash you make camping Riwwi (if you loot everything that drops) is pretty high just in plat drops and vendor sells, and that's not counting the Watchman and Blindeye loot.  I make about 2-5k per bank trip hehe.

seravok

Should be able to solo in riwwi zone line but the chaos claw proc types are the killers, other than that should be all good.
Elder http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=744645">Seravok Moonwalker. - Savage Lord 70 Beastlord - Eci Server.

Sovek