Main Menu

65 Duo Spots

Started by Feersom, January 07, 2004, 01:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feersom

As quite a few people seem to box a second support char, what are your favourite camp spots that you cant do alone?.
I'm currently not in a guild so i'm spending my time just duoing with my boxed cleric, so i'm interested what camps i would be capable of doing  :)
I'm currently working my way through Veksar picking up some nice loot on the way and havent met anything that has really pushed me yet.
Done the Shops,Golem yard, Church and now the Nobles and Highborn camp.
So if you duo alot or box a 2nd char whats your favourite camp? :)
Feral Lord Feersom Feline - 70 - Beastlord - Antonius Bayle
High Priest Exorcist - 67 - Cleric - Antonius Bayle
Sherpa - 66 - Magician - Antonius Bayle

Sempai

Since I raid a lot, I 2-box a druid (now 64) for some quiet time.

Droga - I have hit just about every named in Droga, except the free the slaves event. This zone is a nice spot for some easy exp and pp. Could probably do it alone, but easier with druid snaring.

BoT - Stormriders mostly when I am camping exp and parchment drops. Once again, alone is possible, but with a healer you can actually grind experience here real fast.

Storms - Giants were challenging and I actually had to push myself a little. I have gotten all of my BoT key drops except for the medallions as a duo. Forest camp was toughest due to mana drain.

Nightmare - Hobgoblin tunnel is fun. I have not tried to move further to the mephits yet, but that is coming soon.

Seb - worked my way down to juggs, that got exciting at times due to adds. Not sure how I would have fought down solo, again snare is nice for runners.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Gatito

I have to put in a good word for Droga here as well.  I'm not that well equipped and only have about 60 AA but I find I can duo (2 box) here with my druid.  I took my druid from 62 to 65 in no time at the Jailor Maufan camp and after about 5 days I got the Spiked Knuckles of Brawling which was an upgrade for me.  I also managed to collect the quest items I needed to get the FT1 earring from the quest out of there.  What's more, I'm only one quest drop short of the pretty darn nice ring that is quested out of there although I've been needing that one last drop for over a week now...  :P
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=220421>Gatito Vicioso
67 Beastlord of Prexus
Alliance of the Griffin

Jakemm

I haven't done too much 2 boxing, but I have duoed with my wife (level 65 wizard) a bunch in many of the camps you are suggesting (Droga, Veksar, etc.)  The snare and ports she can provide are really handy, not to mention those nice 6300 point crits.

I have found that my pet, with Spirit of Relic, can hold aggro decently against her nuking, as long as she isn't chaining.
Feral Lord Jakemm - 65 - Beastlord - Xev
Proud member of the Povar Tarew Alliance

Juvaris

With a 65 cleric i have duoed

Sebilis: Juggs and Shrooms (great drops and really easy..make sure you have hobble)

Droga: See Above brackets

Parts of Hate and Fear (actually gotten a few epic MQ drops)

Stormriders in BoT

Akeva Ruins: Deep Inside to the Xi's (can get really hairy cause of the wanderers tho)

Basically everything in Umbral except Rumblecrush, Doomshade and the giant horse (great twink item drops + other drops)

Veskar for drops as you mentioned
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

Tenal

some places I duo with 65 cleric

Plane of Earth by zone or Ledge
Plane of Fire to left of Graveyard
Sebilis Discos, Juggs
Veksar
Sol Ro Entrance
Tenal Predator
[/url]

Shalymar

I have a 64 cleric on a second account I 2 box alot. I have done alot of the zones listed here as well. Was thinking of trying out PoStorms but haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
<< 66th lvl Beastlord <--- Magelo >>

"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger"
Confucius

Kotasz

A Druid buddy and I after hit Drunder.  Good exp, loot, and it's fairly quiet on Povar.
Elder Kotasz - RasCal of Povar

Whraith

I tend to try about anywhere with my significant other's 65 SK.  He lifetaps, has the crit lifetap aa's etc so is healing himself for over 1k at times, Plus all healing aa's and Rathe totem I can fill in the patches if need be.  Once he finishes his mitigation/avoidance aa's Im sure it will get even easier on us.

We have done Fire first field trash with little problem straight tanking.
Mobs that are unslowable and for the most part dont summon we agro kite.  Seb is fun, even with multiple adds its not that much of a problem, Fred has one, Cruor has one I have one between taping, paragon, healing and regen we do just fine.  We never did Veskar just because its generaly camped to hell and back and I hate fighting for spawns.

Expert Artisan Whraith <Decade> and good old Fred the warder.
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Nameless

Trixzie

My wife has a 65 cleric and we duo the PoS desert a lot. Tough mobs but with pacy we can do just about any desert mob except the named giants. The Diaku's have a ton of HP and insane AC, so we usually will aviod them as much as possible. The dillos is a good camp for exp and fairly fast pulling.

It seems ther used to be a whole lot more rock storms then there are now, but it could be I just havent noticed them as much. With Rellic on my pet and Sha's Revenge not too difficult at all.