Main Menu

What Blocks SD

Started by Gotog Ironskull, November 15, 2004, 02:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotog Ironskull

Hey der

Last nite was doin a raid and was ask to cast SD on a Group.  I target a person in the group and Cast.  It did not take on any of them.  They didnot have any other beasty mana regen on them.

after a near wipe I was able to cast on them.  but a little while later when a few of there ppl died I was unable to again.

we were Raid Buff with quite a few 70 levels buffs.  Is there some new buff that blocks SD?

Gotog
Gotog IronSkull
70 Oger Beastlord
Me Droppings

Korlick

Higher lvl BST SD/SA and Wizzy epic click are all that can block it, maybe full buff box?

Korlick
Wildblood of Aphelion
Lanys T'vyl

Dumpty

Fulmination blocks/overwrites it.  It's SOOPER lame.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

tkyn

Not to mention my personal favorite, chaotica, though I doubt that was the problem.
Tkyn - 70 Beastlord - Veeshan

Dummkopf

Chaotica blocks SD? I know it overwrites my KEI and other C variants allways, but so far it didnt overwrite my SD/SA. Might block it though but i would be surprised.

Shrouded

One of quarm's AE's does and, also, the AE in single group trial of efficiency in MPG.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

neight

Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

Shrouded

OMG take the easy way out!
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Shrouded

As a small note, the AE from the single group trial of efficiency no longer blocks/removes the spiritual line.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Swippe

there is also a bug with landing spells on people who are using mules to ride ... the horses / dragonrs are sometimes bugged where spells won't land

Swippe Wuoshislayer
  Stromm
  member of Final Door