Main Menu

Tss Spell Vendors

Started by Epee, September 18, 2006, 07:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epee

This is from a zerker board:

Melee Tomes
Sunderock Springs in the Brotherhood of the Scale encampment from Sensei Splitscale at loc -1430 853

Cleric Spells
Sunderock Springs in the Brotherhood of the Scale encampment from Kalladrahn the Pure at loc -1388 826

Paladin Spells
Sunderock Springs in the Brotherhood of the Scale encampment from Inquisitor Harona at loc -1386 793

Bard Spells:
Goru'kar mesa, at the minohten satyr camp from Raistedas Curlbraids, loc -665, 1026

Wizard Spells:
Goru'kar mesa, at the minohten satyr camp from Jaelle Florica, loc -722, 1018

Druid Spells:
The Steppes, loc -340, 278 from Rang Kelliam

Necro Spells:
Direwind Cliffs, Loc -1121, -516 from Outcast Sayrus

Shadowknight spells:
Direwind Cliffs, Loc -1121, -516 from Outcast Erralock

Beastlord Spells:
Icefall Glacier, Loc -1557, -781 from Tavin of the Wild

Shaman Spells:
Icefall Glacier, Loc -1565, -764 from Ezna Connoy

Enchanter Spells:
stone hive, loc 583, -997 from a bixie imposter, in the hedge on right side

Mage Spells:
Sunderrock, Loc 1616, -1063 from Pesha of the mist

Ranger:
The steppes, -700, 1303. Close to dr00d vendor

Port spells

Druid Direwind spells:
Loc: -1256, -16 from Tienen The Wanderer

Druid The Steppes ports:
Loc 493, -1287 from Emelia Daeren

Wizard ports:
Blightfire Moors, Loc: -146, 576, from Kulvinia Brightflame

Rarrum

Our spell vender is surrounded by KoS "animals" (yes.. KoS to bst too..) btw.  Hoping they fix the animals before release.. those and the other animals.  Also had a named with a crazy agro range or something going through there tonight.

On the bright side, you can outrun all of them... lol. The scene I had there tonight was reminiscent of The Lion King's stampede...

Epee

Quote from: Rarrum on September 19, 2006, 07:45:56 AM
On the bright side, you can outrun all of them... lol. The scene I had there tonight was reminiscent of The Lion King's stampede...

ROFL   A spell vendor completely surrounded by KOS animals. Gotta love it. 

Tastian

Lots of dead shaman around too because their vender is right next to ours.  8P

Wolves are yellow and solo/duo'able depending on gear/aa.  They also must be stuffed from all the previous people they ate because even run3 outruns them atm.

As of lastnight all spells were on the vender for us except for the "giant bane" warder proc.

Also some polar bears in the area and one named that'll paste ya lol, be sure to shop fast, or have someone else around with you to invis.  8)

sunkash

What's name of our spell vendor, and what zone?

hokarz

oh ya, just went there. First time I was actually kinda nervous buying spells in a few years  :-o Spells were between 300 and 500pp for the level 71 ones. Some of the spells there were over 1kpp. I didn't really look that long because I kept watching for invis to drop.

the vendors name is Tavin. If you enter from the south of the zone, it's to the right by all the standing columns tt -1557, -781
Savage Lord Hokarz

Nusa

Was no big deal...use sneak if you have it. I jammed myself between the vendor and the wall and nothing wandered close enough to spot me. Then I used the new dot kiting the mammoths in that zone until they took the servers down again.

Gatorr

Funny thing is my druid was AMIABLE to the bears and wolves there /shrug.

Kanan

/grumble abt that faction bit.

Nusa has the best idea I believe.  Some of the wolves around there can see invis, and gods! do they hit fast, even slowed.  Just wait there until the wolves have walked away and you'll be fine.  Just buy fast with that ctrl key held down.. not the shift, like my GF did last night & blew 5k in one shot ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

dainfrol

anyone know if you get a drood to turn you into wolf form are they still KOS?
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Tastian

Pretty sure they mentioned removing the faction associated with the wolf illusion, but I'm not sure atm.  Almost bed time...WOOHOO~!!! lol

Tardar

QuoteAlmost bed time...WOOHOO~!!! lol

Sissy..   :evil:

Boister

with 180 cha, if you buy all the spell until lev 75, it will cost you 15K (+/- 20pp)
Boister, 75 Beastlord, Nameless
Boister

sunkash

Was doing the Wanderlust Aug. quest over the weekend, zoned into Icefall, text in task said something similar to "Go to where the Shaman Vendor used to be" thinking, hmmm strange, Shaman spelll vendor used to be right next to the Beastlord vendor by all the lovely wolves that were SI and KoS to beasts";

sure enough ran over there, and both vendors are no longer there.... Any update on exactly where they are located now? I remember some discussion that they were going to move the wolves a bit farther away from the vendors, didn't realize that meant whishing the vendors away too " somewhere else".

Nusa

Just a little south of the old location, to a spot the wolves don't actually roam by, so you can buy without getting aggroed.