Main Menu

Rank 3 order

Started by Epee, October 11, 2006, 08:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epee

Do we have any info on an order as of yet for any or (preferrebly) all classes??

Kanan

allak is trying to start it... from the little bit that I've been able to determine, you get them in ascending spell level.. ie, all your 71 spells, then your 72s, etc

I've got a thread going that I'll keep updated when we get more info on it.

Edit:

Allak's link: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3629

My Thread: http://forums.beastlords.org/index.php?topic=6998.0
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Gatorr

I still don't understand why they are using a method that BARELY worked in OoW.   With the new pick your own rewards for tasks why didn't they just use this feature so that when you turn in a rune you can pick what rank 3 spell you want? 

As it is now our guild of course wants our major buffing classes to get rank 3s first and so after they go through EVERY other level to get to the 75's I plan on getting a rank 3 sometime in the year 2015ish since we have done a few TSS mobs and they only dropped  1 rune.

Shamno

Simply so people will keep going back to content, more often of course. *shrug* They don't want things to be too easy to get.

Gatorr

Going back to content for years is pretty stupid, a well equipped guild should be able to get each member their main spells withen a year, there is no way to do that with the way it is now.  Maybe there are mobs that drop 10+ runes we just haven't got to yet but even then It will take about 20 for each member to get to the level 75 group buff spells, how does that make any sense?

Humlaine

not every spell is a rk 3 spell only certain ones are I think there is 10 for our class that have been found as of now...I think it stops after we get SE rk 3....but I am not 100% atm

Inphared

Casters and Priests get 13, Hybrids get 8, Melee get 3

From what I've seen, this is what we get so far (the order could be wrong):

1.) Healing of Uluanes
2.) Focus of Amilan
3.) Minohten Mending
4.) Unparalleled Voracity
5.) Promised Mending
6.) Ruthless Ferocity
7.) ??
8.) ??

That's from Lucy entries. Assuming that you get Rk. III spells in level order, the only ones left to get are Steeltrap Jaws and Spellbreaker's Guard. No SE.  :?

But, there's room to hope that the last two could turn out to be something useful.

Jaeren

Oiingo had gotten most (all?) of them last i checked. Not sure if he kept a list of what order he got them in though. Someone might want to check the in game channel to see if he did, I'm still having internet problems at home on top of my computer dying and waiting for new parts to get shipped.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Humlaine

Mewzee

I heard there was going to be a patch to make more RK3 Runes drop in the raid encounters for TSS, has anyone seen/confirmed this at all?

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Nusa

Last patch message said, "- Large events in Frostcrypt and Ashengate now yield more tier III spell runes." Read the patch messages.

Urim

That patch message is a bit misleading. The 'Large events' they are referring to are actually the aug events and instead of dropping 1, they now drop 2. So not a HUGE increase but an increase nonetheless.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Humlaine

1. Healing of Uluanes Rk. III,
2. Focus of Amilan Rk. III,
3. Minohten Mending Rk. III,
4. Promised Mending Rk. III,
5. Spiked Steel Rk. III,
6. Unparalleled Voracity Rk. III

current order of spells we get after getting a few myself as some other bsts in my guild

Mewzee

/crys as her eyes bleed...

2...the increase was one bloody rune.....*grrrrowls...mutters...*

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server