Main Menu

level 68pet only hitting for 89 now?!!

Started by yabit, October 14, 2004, 12:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabit

Before this patch my pet focused with Dpoc and buffed with the level 68 new bst haste was hitting for 90.

After patch when i logged on, I resuspended my pet, and noticed it was hitting for max 89.

You think that it may be a bug that has someting to do with suspended pet and logging for a period of time. that when you log back on the pet you suspended isnt focused?

humm..got to do some more tests. But it would suck if they degraded the pet to hit for 89 max

Sincerely Yabit Swede TZ-server  :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Slowswing/bild21.jpg">

Tastian

[Wed Oct 13 21:33:18 2004] Tastian`s warder bites a doomfire chaplain for 90 points of damage.

[Wed Oct 13 21:33:04 2004] Tastian`s warder bites a doomfire chaplain for 90 points of damage.

[Wed Oct 13 21:24:07 2004] Tastian`s warder bites a doomfire soldier for 90 points of damage.

etc, etc.  Had 17 hits of 90 in one fight for example hehe.

Also...

[Wed Oct 13 21:23:23 2004] Tastian`s warder scores a critical hit! (148)
[Wed Oct 13 21:23:23 2004] Tastian`s warder bites a doomfire soldier for 148 points of damage.

[Wed Oct 13 21:22:52 2004] Tastian`s warder scores a critical hit! (148)
[Wed Oct 13 21:22:52 2004] Tastian`s warder bites a doomfire guardian for 148 points of damage.

No change in max hits with DPoC either crit or non from what I've seen.  *shrugs*  focus isn't a buff though it's a change to how the pet is summoned it's not something that can fade overtime or should get bugged via suspention.  Play around with it a bit and lemme know if you find a bug or something, but atm I don't see one.

Soriab

FYI

DoPC doesnt work on 68 and 70 pets.

It works only on 59~65

Summoner's Boon
Class:     NONE
Mana:     0
Skill:     Conjuration
Effects:
# Limit: Max Level(65)
# Limit: Min Level(59)

Target:     Self
Duration:     1950 ticks (3 hours 15 minutes)
Casting Time:      0 second
Recovery Time:     0 second
Recasting Time:     0 second
Resistance Check:     None
Range:    100.0 feet

Bengali

Quote from: SoriabFYI

DoPC doesnt work on 68 and 70 pets.

Yes it does.

Summoner's Boon    Detail | History | Stacking | Raw Data

Slot    Description
1:    Pet Power Increase(15)
2:    Limit: Max Level(70)
3:    Limit: Min Level(59)
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aeatan

My pet hits for 89 if I don't have DPoC handy when I summon them (I forget at times because I swap out my range for a cha item when I shop).. If I have DPoC focused pet mine still hits  for 90..

Deathclaw

Quote from: AeatanMy pet hits for 89 if I don't have DPoC handy when I summon them (I forget at times because I swap out my range for a cha item when I shop).. If I have DPoC focused pet mine still hits  for 90..

if it hit for 89 with out DPoC - could it be that you need DPoC equip when you use SMII or SM III???

Sikkem

SAd to say i nearly fell for this then I ralised the pet  was using was summoned whilst waiting on a rez.

Next norlmal pet summoned hit for 90 again

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Dumpty

-- One post wonder forgets to equip DPoC while summoning pet: populace unconvinced--
--News at 11--
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev