Main Menu

Solo AA at lvl 65

Started by wolverine9981, September 20, 2004, 07:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolverine9981

How long does it take to get an AA level at 65 solo with bazaar gear?  The reason I ask is I am gonna grind out my regen 3 AA's before I go on to lvl 56.  My first AA took me 2.5 hours, in Dulak, so if it will take me the same amount of time at 65 I am gonna grind out some of the defensive AA's before moving on.  I am a casual non-raiding Bst.
wolverine9981 - 58 - Beastlord - The Tribunal

WOW:
Bainee   - level 52 Shaman - Aggramar
Anduhar - level 48 Hunter    - Aggramar

Oneiromancer

Hmm, I was getting 1 AA/1.5 hours average in Torgiran Mines at 65 with bazaar/LDoN gear (not as good as I have now though).  I think the best I did was just over an hour when I got several nameds and some of the "extra" mobs which give bonus experience.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Kirinicus

With KEI I can get an AA every 90-100 minutes in Grieg's if I go full burn.
Elder Kirinicus Kittensummoner
Feral Lord of Torvonnilous.

And when he gets to heaven,
to Saint Peter he will tell;
Just another soldier reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in hell."

Dakat

LDON normal you can average 1 aa per 3 LDON. Hard depending on drop rate of some, can make 1 aa per LDON.  3 30 min ldons or 1 hour ldon.

BOT and other groupable areas will offer better, 45 min aa is about the best you will find in most attainable areas.  T4 of PoH you can do 30 min aa.  

None of the mentioned spots are solo though.  You have to weigh the duration of fight per % of exp each mob gives.  PoI zone out gave a little more exp per kill then Greigs End. However you can kill 2 to 1 in Greigs compared to PoI.  Depending on how fast you can kill mobs.  I find that PoI junk have about the same HP as Greigs, but hit slightly harder.

I have not grinded aa in a week now. All going into level. I cant tell ya how OOW is solo.  Harbringers has been descent for solo exp though in regular level.

JillieMT

I am about the same as above. With KEI, and if I really go for it and not do dishes or coursework at the same time (  :P  ) I can get an AA in PoH in at most 90 minutes.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Hereki

65, 110AAs, bazaar gear apart from SLP and an elemental hat.  No KEI, usually duo with either a 65 cleric (ornate/Ssra/VT) or a 58 druid (elysian/ornate).  Cleric's dps is higher than mine if we are on undead :).

Takes me 3 hours per AA if I am not pushing it.  2.25 - 2.5 if I push it a bit.  Based on previous experience, I can get slightly faster exp strictly solo, slightly faster again if I have KEI.

My best group experience in BoT has been 1.5 hours per AA, btw.

Camp spots are Nurga tier 5, Chardok B, Nadox undead/luggalds.

Sharrien

Do tier one in PoHate.  Good xp and very nice cash drops.  Ideally, bring a druid buddy (/wave Karisun) along for heals and the xp stream becomes a river.  Nice to have someone to root-park adds and port you out too.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

arcticbeast

2 bsts, 2 mages, 1 cleric 1 necro I did 3 AA in 2 hours at CY in BoT.  It was pretty insane.  Pretty sure everyone was 65.  We cleared the CY several times pretty much the fastes aa xp group I've ever been a part of... well until I got into a WoS group over the weekend.

WoS even feels like DL with all the group lined up on the walls and just pulling wanderes.
ArcticJade
65 Beastlord on Luclin