Main Menu

Frantic Ravenous Beast in Maiden's

Started by Deiadrox, September 22, 2004, 12:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quezic Grahl

This camp sounds like the sort of nonsense that made me never do an epic quest to begin with.  I don't care how good the reward is, I'm not gonna sit and stare at a spawn point for 12+ hours.

Sriab Silverclaws

24 Hrs, 18 spawns 1 Wolf Pelt, Zero Epic drop part. Ugly

Elder Sriab Silverclaws 70 Wildblood My Profile

Qwawn

For what its worth, I spent the entire day yesterday in the little hollow beneath the fire pot and didn't ahve a single named spawn... today I logged on and decided to not park anything in the hollow and got two named one right after the other and the second named dropped it...  Perhaps parking out of the hollow helps....
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=808107">
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/djtx2/Q2.gif" width="501" height="132">

Aeshmal

Ekss

Ouch - I thought I'd had bad luck with a 9 hour (almost to the minute) camp. 4 nameds in that period, with only a Wolf Pelt as loot until the last one.
Stupid, stupid, camp. I did mine all in one go on Sunday, and I was almost insane by the end of it, so I can't imagine what it's like being there for 26 hours.  :shock:
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

Qwetz

Was traveling through ME and saw a beast camping it on Rathe, thought id join a fellow beast and help him camp it, he'd been there for quite a while (4-5 hours or so) with out a pop, 2 wolf PH fights later the named spawned during a fight, ran to UP and he got a guild group together, killed it real easy with a small group 60-67's, no drop :( (he got the killing blow) , stayed with him a couple of hours more then he camped out in frustration. didnt see any more names the entire time... I think this parts realy gonna tick alot of beastlords off.  :evil:

im deffinately not looking forward to it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Qwetzulcoatul Nachubacania - 60th clawed Ikky Savage Lord of Rathe.

Zurash Kittenclaws

Did about 5 hours myself after the guy camping before me logged. 3 named in that time, 1 pelt 2 empty, stupid pos rare spawn that doesn't drop an item every time is just retarded.

I'd rather have to drag my entire guild to a big fight than this pathetic attempt at a time sink on blue mobs.  :evil:
Elder Zurash Kittenclaws - 70 Beastlord - Lanys T'Vyl Server

Jaldak Lakota

Camped the spawn point this past saturday  for 12 and half hours in that time it spawned 8 times with nothing on it or a wolf pelt.  Two times it spawned back to back. was enough to  drive a person crazy brings back memiores of shard camping in ME Bleh

Shatho

The mob not dropping the item we need every time is just ridiculous.  Not only does it go against the epic storyline, but it only serves to keep those with less time out of yet another selling point for OOW.  Rare drops from rare spawns - I thought we were past that.

Wrek Increw Druid
Mens  Monk
Quellious

kethalos

Finally got this after 7.25 hours of camping him on Sunday.  In that time, I had two named spawn.  I feel rather lucky though.  My guild mate spent 14 straight hours there on Sat.  He had 4 named spawn in that time with no essence.  What a frickin joke.

Kethalos

whabs

I camped this guy 2 hours got 1 named droped nothing then a week later camped him for 5 hours got 3 named back to back third named droped it I was very lucky. Theres a guy on my server going on about 40 hours of camping this mob and no drop for him yet, and I know another bst that spent 30. So dont give up its just random.

Gakania

When i came to ME the named was up, but didnt drop the essence, so far been camping 8 hours and not a single named pop  :roll:

whabs

honestly were not the only ones in this boat, druid epic 1.5 has rare spawn in EW that doesnt always drop item either and he spawns with 2 adds all hit for 600 and he is immune to root snare at least we can solo wolf druids cant solo there mob, and chanters have same issues I know of 2 mobs for chanter 1.5 which people have camped days to get the drop.

And it can take days of a full group killing in furubi to even start the clr epic 1.5. Mages have to kill ice burrowers in WW for like6 rare drop silks, shadow knights have to kill horses in plane of growth for a rare drop item on mobs with an 8 hour respawn.

we have it easy IMO

Eatbugs

Quotedruid epic 1.5 has rare spawn in EW that doesnt always drop item either and he spawns with 2 adds all hit for 600

The Ulthork Raider isn't a rare spawn, he's just on three hour timer.  I've never seen any adds, either - I've helped kill him six or seven times now.  But yes, they can't solo it, so they're worse off there.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

whabs

ahh ok cool I played a druid as main up till a month ago and the druid board write ups say he spawns with 2 other mobs that are linked to him but can be rooted/snared to split them info on writeup must be incorrect thanks for the clear up as several druids in my guild are needing this part.