Main Menu

Pet Levitate

Started by mrowrr, July 17, 2004, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrowrr

I don't think it's been brought up but I was mgb'd dmf the other day and our pets now levitate :)  Just thought it was interesting even though it has no bearing on anything other than seeing our pet float.
Mrowrr Puur
70 Beastlord
http://www.dwarecmercs.com">Dwarec Mercs
Terris Thule
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=118261">Mrowrr's Bling Bling!

Tastian

This has been mentioned in a couple other threads as an 'oh btw' sort of thing.  Like you say it doesn't really seem to do anything atm.

a_moss_snake_001

The pet does actually truly float IN THE ZONE YOU CAST THE SPELL. I've had the warder fly across the dreadlands with me. However once you zone with the pet the affect is lost or de-activated and the pet is earthbound again.

It's kinda handy in some places.

Corss

omg... I have yet to try this.  I have always hated having Course trail along the ground while I'm a mile above her.

Corss 66.115 Beastlord::Aeria 65.52 Druid
Seventh Hammer

Iskandar

There's also a glitch with the z-axis where a warder will appear to be levitating without any levitate spell on him. I noticed this in Tipt a couple nights ago -- Blinky would follow me up the wall of the canyon and when I moved down he would "levitate" for a short distance before plopping back down on the ground. If he wasn't moving, he would just kind of float there. I've been seeing this a bit here and there since the patch.
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Grraknar

Quote from: IskandarThere's also a glitch with the z-axis where a warder will appear to be levitating without any levitate spell on him. I noticed this in Tipt a couple nights ago -- Blinky would follow me up the wall of the canyon and when I moved down he would "levitate" for a short distance before plopping back down on the ground. If he wasn't moving, he would just kind of float there. I've been seeing this a bit here and there since the patch.

OMG! Derail! sorry "COME TO KENYA!!!! WE GOT LIONS! LIONS AND TIGERS IN KENYA! NOT NORWAY!!!"

LOVE the Sig :)
Grraknar Blacmane
56 Beastlord
Tunare
Chimaera