Main Menu

Outstanding bugs...

Started by Tastian, October 18, 2004, 05:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

No I don't mean things like uzi bows or chain improved HTs.  I mean what are some of the "bugs" that are still unresolved?  These can be either beastlord specific or more general but also effect beastlords.  

-  Fury of tribute isn't adding to double attack.

-  Iksar pets freeze in animation on proc

-  "wasted" skills/spells.  This includes things from kick to BA/Frenzy of spirits, to epic click to fero.  Basically you click the button, the effect doesn't happen, but the refresh timer still takes over.  

Please give as much detail as you can and don't list balance issues.

Xilef

When evacuation/succor leaves you behind your pet disappear. It doesn't actually kill it and zoning will bring it back to your side.
Predator http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=132288" target="_blank">Xilef - Level 68 Feral Lord of Inner Chi
Prexus Server

Azmod

Minor maybe but annoys the heck out of me...

The backward Claw graphic in Off/Main hand issue. Been around since the very first claw that could be used Pri/Sec was added to the game.
Azmod 66 Beastlord of The Seventh Hammer

Shrouded

MGB still is not fixed correctly (IE hit MGB and your PoS gets interrupted, you lose your MGB).  I havent tested it with interrupting a spell yourself yet.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Graace

Hobble isn't useable when you have ironu proc on as I understand.  I think Hobble's probably considered a level 65 spell when you use the AA thus won't let you overwrite.  Much like trying to say use venom when you have rellic on.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Wuflar

I am not sure if other people have been having this problem... but I have a hotkey

/assist
/cast 7 (heal)

and a majority of the time I am in combat and hit my hotkey, the heal will cast and hit the target, but it will not heal anything. It rarely fails to heal when I am just casting it on people... might have something to do with spell haste, or trushar's mending? dunno, but it sucks.

-wuflar

Oneiromancer

Wuflar, you probably need to put in a /pause 5 or something to account for server lag after the /assist.  (Which means either in a separate line in-between the two current commands, or in the same line as the /cast, since same-line-pause works before the first command: /cast 7,/pause 5.)

Er, it is /pause, right, and not /delay?  Been so long since I actually made a hotkey like this that I can't remember for sure, hehe.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Rarrum

I need to retest it still, but I don't think this has been fixed:
If you have sneak on and use suspended minion, sneak remains on but mobs will see you as if you don't have sneak on.  It's as if the server thinks you lost sneak but the client thinks you still have it.

Rarrum

Another really annoying bug for me, is casting pet spells (that change your target to your pet) messes up "Toggle previous target" key.  For example, I have this mapped to caps-lock.. I will often do something like the following:

Target is currently the mob I'm hitting...
Druid gets hurt so I hit f4 to target them, hit alt + 1 to cast heal, then hit caps-lock to return my target to the mob I was hitting.

Casting a pet spell that changes target breaks this though... lets say I've just done what I said above... and now for whatever reason my pet gets hurt so I would:

Press alt + 8 to cast my pet-only heal that changes my target to my pet automatically.
Press caps-lock expecting my target to return to the mob.  INSTEAD my target changes to the druid I healed earlier.

Armanthuzz

Reiterating that double attack tribute does not seem to work yet for beastlords.

negrismorte

Quote from: WuflarI am not sure if other people have been having this problem... but I have a hotkey

/assist
/cast 7 (heal)

and a majority of the time I am in combat and hit my hotkey, the heal will cast and hit the target, but it will not heal anything. It rarely fails to heal when I am just casting it on people... might have something to do with spell haste, or trushar's mending? dunno, but it sucks.

-wuflar

Not just our problem, my wife's cleric has gone thru the entire CH cast only to have it do nothing except drain mana - no fizzle, no interupt, no heal.  Kinda like if you are trying to cast on someone under water when you aren't.

ZebulisVZ

When my quarmhammer prock, my warders bufficons becomes invisible untill a buff leaves or I cast a buff on it.

Chakkorisi

This doesn't happen all that often, but buff recasts occasionally have the tendancy to land at the EXACT time the old buff is fading, and they somehow cancel each other out.

i.e.: Old buff starts to flash . . . refresh is cast . . . refresh lands and *poof* no buffage   :roll:

Not excatly what I would call a "Top 10" issue, but certainly a bug none the less.

Chakk

Hereki

Quote from: Tastian
-  Iksar pets freeze in animation on proc

This needs to be rechecked.  I was playing a low level iksar over the weekend, and watching the warder for the old freeze bug.  I didn't notice it once.  I was also 4 boxing at the time, so I didn't have that much attention to spare for the warder, and may have missed it.

Ekss

It still happens for me, Hereki.

One thing I thought of is that problem when you start casting a buff with a long refresh on someone while they are in range, but when they run out of range and the buff doesn't take hold it acts as if it landed and is unavailable while the buff refreshes.
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar