Main Menu

Outstanding bugs...

Started by Tastian, October 18, 2004, 05:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekss

Oh, yes! That stupid Shift bug is infuriating.

It seems to be that the Shift key locks somehow, as Taiglin describes.
You can get around it without camping out or zoning by clicking in the box where you type messages and commands, then press the Shift key once. You can test if it's worked by typing something and making sure it's not all in upper case. Once you have done that you can safely press Enter and get control back; you don't need to have anything in the box when pressing Enter for this to work.

It seems to have been introduced fairly recently (maybe a month or 2 ago).
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

sierf

pressing ctrl+shift has helped me with the keyboard problem.
Sierf
Son of Cazic

Strigori

Some of the titles from shift+T reset on death to no title,  Wildcaller is the one for me that does it every time.  Not a big issue, just annoying.  A shaman in my guild was complaining of the same thing on one of her titles, but  i cant remember what the title that was resetting was, it was a class specific one though.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Yllandra

the 1.5 titles reset if you die, until you loot your epic again, then you can reset the title.

Strigori

Thats just poor planning, and should be an easy enough fix.  For those of us who for whatever reason, tend to die on a daily basis, thats just a pointless hassle.  Weather we are waiting for the rez box, or not we still finnished the quest.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Rakarr

Minor bugs.

1/ Vah Shir beastlord using Bestial Alignment AA gets "Your body is filled with a heroic canine spirit" ( used to read feline obviously ) , ditto when the message is given for the effect fading. This was broken, then fixed, then broken again I think around the time they did the rework of the AAs. woof!

2/ The new effect of your breath in cold air is nice. Vah Shir warders have it coming out of their forehead though. I think they're dolphin hybrids :)

3/ Bestial alignment - when using this you're sort of inside your face so you keep having your view obstructed by tiger teeth and stuff.

For the h2h graphics bug in main or offhand, I wonder if one potential fix might be to have an NPC you can talk to to set the graphic to main or off for your particular weapon.

There's a bunch of more serious bugs around the place, but it would be awesome if some time could be put into going around and polishing things a bit, fixing little graphics bugs, minor errors, that sort of thing as well.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=973008" target="_blank" class="postlink">Rakarr
67 Beastlord
Drinal

Shrouded

Minion of Darkness is NOT focusing our pets.  There is now an item on live with the effect that is Beastlord usable, however, the effect still does nothing.

Sphere of Swirling Flame
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
Slot: RANGE
AC: 14
DEX: +12 CHA: +12 WIS: +13 INT: +13 AGI: +12 HP: +130 MANA: +130
SV DISEASE: +15 SV COLD: +15 SV POISON: +14
Recommended level of 68.
Focus: Minion of Darkness
WT: 0.9 Size: MEDIUM
Class: NEC MAG BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 8

This should be submitted because it will give more casual players a better, though minor, boost to their pet.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

psycattik

Group shrink makes our pets grow, really annoying to have to keep reshrinking my pet everytime a shaman decides to cast it.

psycattik

Eatbugs

QuoteMinion of Darkness is NOT focusing our pets. There is now an item on live with the effect that is Beastlord usable, however, the effect still does nothing.

This is untrue.  The 68 pet with 68 pet haste and DPoC focus hits for 90 max - with Minion of Darkness it hits for 94.  Obviously it's having some effect.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Maraketha

As of Nov 9th, the Iksar Warders still freeze when they proc.  

I know its been mentioned a billion times, but the still bugged epic clicky is so incredibly frustrating.  It's an epic for goodness sake; it should be fixed already.

Volsykat

Something that's been killing me for about 3 weeks or more now, is my endurance is stuck.  It usually diminishes to 0 over normal gameplay and never raises, when I die it refills to the 1300 or whatever it is naked but as I put on gear it stays there, so fully geared I stay at 30% or so and that's that, never goes up, just down.  So I go from 1300 to 0 over maybe a day or so playing (and if I hit a disc, oh it's gone in seconds) and it stays.  I've had shammy's try and throw Invigor or other stam regen on me and it doesn't change a thing.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Urim

Dunno if this has been posted before but its been pissing me off lately. I click MGB and go to cast SA or PoS and in middle of casting one of the other beastlords happened to get his off first. So i duck out of it but MGB is still used and got the hour+ reuse time on it.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Tastian

Yeah the MGB and overall wasted skill issue has been brought up a lot.  BA is fixed on test atm I believe so that it won't be wasted, but I haven't gotten to test it personally yet.  

The epic effect is beyond annoying and if you want something even better than clicking the epic and not having it work like it should, try clicking the epic and your pet moving out of range.  Then the spell doesn't land and the 10 minute timer kicks in! woohoo soooooo epicly frustrating lol.

Deiadrox

Pets in water.. Any form of levitation causes our pets to move suuuuuper slow underwater(from what I have concluded) I usually just suspend my warder when going into the powater on raids, as DMF is handed out like candy and I have pet affinity.

Another problem already mentioned that I want to stress is the group shrink and pet affinty bug.. it REALLY annoys me!

Shrouded

Quote from: Eatbugs
QuoteMinion of Darkness is NOT focusing our pets. There is now an item on live with the effect that is Beastlord usable, however, the effect still does nothing.

This is untrue.  The 68 pet with 68 pet haste and DPoC focus hits for 90 max - with Minion of Darkness it hits for 94.  Obviously it's having some effect.

I was using the 64 pet.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner