Main Menu

Outstanding bugs...

Started by Tastian, October 18, 2004, 05:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urim

There is a bug that i have only encountered since DoN was released. In the past 2 weeks i have had the bad luck to have power/connection fail 3 times while in middle of a DoN group mission with my rogue. After getting back up and trying to log in again after the instance time is obviously up causes my rogue to be stuck in the closed down zone and cannot be accessed after each of the 3 times. The only way i have found to get my rogue back is by petitioning to have him kicked. Seems it would be a good idea to put in some sort of catch that if a player is in a closed instance zone than the game automatically kicks them to right outside the zone/PoK/wherever so that the character is still accessible.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Beestyall

Quote from: Grolyn on March 28, 2005, 10:59:03 PM
Quote from: Dakat on March 25, 2005, 12:15:17 AM
Clicking on MGB hotkey then casting a non group spell on accident, when you try to cast a group spell MGB is still depressed.

There is a way to get around that ifd you accidently clicked MGB hotkey or started casting the wrong spell, do a delibrate interrupt (shift-s or just move) the MGB resets and are available to try again immidiately and not after more than one hour.  But this is assuming you do realize the mistake before the spel lis done casting.

I still would like an automatic check against spell type and keep MGB active if the next (few) spells used are NOT group type spells.

This does not always work.  I have a hotkey for paragon, and when I hit it and duck (before paragon fires) I still loose the MGB for 72 minutes.  I tried *cough* it last night and ran into the same problem.

Urim

Another bug that i have had bugging me for a long time that is that when i am doing my fero rotation and if one of the rogues runs out of range in mid cast i get the "Target is too far away" message but the spell gem is still darkened for 2 minutes. In my opinion if the spell doesn't land due to being out of range than it shouldn't take mana and shouldn't cause the recast counter to start.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Dreead

I really don't have time to read through the whole thread but I browsed through a lot of it.

My issuse is Feral Guard. When casted on pet, and the pet hits a mob with a damage shield it poof's instantly. Feral Guard is a great spell and I would use it more if it didn't poof when attacking a mob with a DS. Works wonders on raids an such