Main Menu

Trushar's mending

Started by hakaaba, July 18, 2005, 06:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamweaver

To be honest, I would expect SoE to address the first 2 issues, but maybe not the third. RNG and BST heals seem to have been typically designed for post-combat repair or minor touchup.
Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis

Rarrum

Quote: November 16, 2005, 09:04:15 PM »
65/67 heals are supposed to be getting tweaked soon.  Ry mentioned taking a look at them after last patch, but the changed didn't go into this patch.  I'm trying to get an update from him now to see if we can expect those changes next patch.
1 month now? That's an awefully long look...

Chickennuggets

Lol... they have been "looking" at manaburn for Wizards for.... ummm.... years now.  Sadly the fact is they will do what they want when they are ready to, no matter what they say.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

hakaaba

Any word on fixes planned for this spell and/or muadas seeing as how its been awhile since rumors of them looking at them?

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Chickennuggets

Would love to see Muada's cast time reduced... or bump up the base heal.  With a lucky roll on the RNG I can crit it for just under 3K... not gonna make me a healer... but when the stars align, has saved me, and the tank when cleric was watching Herald and Kumar.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

hakaaba

I started a thread on sonys official forums since its the only place theres a chance a dev will happen upon it (assuming they ever actually go to the beastlord forums)

I really want to see these fixed.  I cant believe they actually "looked" at this and didnt do anything so its obvious they havent looked.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Dummkopf

Nothing will happen until into march in my opinion since the new expansion has a deadline and it will be hard enough to meet that, after release they will work overtime on fixing the obvious bugs.

Rarrum

After they release the expansion they'll want a short vacation, not to fix bugs, heh.

Then when they get back from that vacation they'll be on a tight schedule for the next expansion and again have no time to fix anything current...

I mean:
Quote: November 16, 2005, 09:04:15 PM »
65/67 heals are supposed to be getting tweaked soon.  Ry mentioned taking a look at them after last patch, but the changed didn't go into this patch.  I'm trying to get an update from him now to see if we can expect those changes next patch.
2 monthes of looking at it... you'd think their eyes would be tired by now!

Gunzak

Remember EQ does not have bugs.  Everything is "working as intended".

I think that whole class reenvisioning was a load of crap that was just intended to keep people playing and buying expansions after so many got pissed at sony for that horrible GoD expansion.  After several expansions how many things that Beastlords have wanted fixed have actually been fixed or even addressed yet?  We got a small bone with DoD and the IBF AA.  I hear the pet and disc are nice but I have yet to get either of them since I cant find a group for 68.3 or 68.5.

Sithasoule

How about they just stop releasing expansion after expansion and take a year out to fix things? I mean seriously...Monster missions? Give me a break....

Sharrien

I've threatened to delete any runic parchment that someone hands my researcher asking for Trushar's Mending.  Then I tell them to /feedback that group IoS should be brought back!
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Rhoam

I can see a decrease in mana cost and cast time but I dont think we will see an increase in the amount healed. A thought occurs to me: if they up the amount healed by muada's to 1800 for instance, how long will it be before we complain that our pet heals are no longer useful and ask for an increase in pet heals? I remember before we got the last heal increases, we all talked about how our pet heal was too low in healing power and too long in the cast rate. We all said we never loaded the old pet heal and asked for an upgrade.  Will history repeat itself here?

hokarz

I got this spell hoping that SOE fixes it.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Tastian

One of the real problems though with heals is that we don't get much of an upgrade in recent expansions, but every expansion raises everyones hps.  We got OG CB back in PoP at 62.  GoD gave us the 65 version, omens gave us the 67 version, then we had DoN, depths, and now PoR on the way.  EQ keeps changing and with some changes come the need for other changes.  It is possible that new changes to healing spells would make our pet heals become an issue again, but have you actually tried healing a buffed out spire rash with mikky?  lol

Dummkopf

Yes, i have, takes quite a few casts to heal him up from low hp.