Main Menu

The 1 Question

Started by Shamno, May 06, 2006, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakaaba

So do you think it would be beneficial to continue posting a question a week regardless of whether or not we get any kind of a response? I think that'd be better than waiting indefinatly for an answer that should take almost no time.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

iceborn

I must admit for me the one question that I would like to see SoE answer is what do they see the role of beastlords as. Solo, in a group or a raid, the role does change and seeing what they think it is, might allow us to better target those areas that fail to live up to the class picture that they have.
Iceborn Wolfspirit and Fluffy the Wonderwolf of Antonius Bayle

Constaq

Have they answered any questions?

hakaaba

pretty sure we'd know if they did :p

but yeah /are we there yet?

Discordant

Heres my one question:

Where have you been Tastian :P

Tastian

I've been pounding my head into any walls I might have previously missed and then going back and re-pounding my head into some old ones all over again.

The classic "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" just keeps repeating in my head over and over everytime I go to make a post at this point.  I'm sad, I'm mad, and I'm trying to keep trying.  Ky is out of the office this coming week, so there likely won't even be a "question of the week".  *shrugs*

I keep reading the boards and e-mailing/Pming/etc., but it's been hard to start typing any posts at all without just going off on a big fugging rant.  If I might of missed something please let me know and hopefully I'll be in better shape to start posting more again soon(ish).  *shrugs*  /sigh

hakaaba

Don't stress yourself out too much!

Take a break if ya need to and so something fun...like parsing defensive aas (jk heh)

Khauruk

You've helped bring Beastlords into a better position in the game than we've been in a long time.  Don't be so hard on yourself, bro.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Ikkorus

I tend to ignore the "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" saying.  If you dont complain people dont know whats wrong :).  But you're doing a good job Tast...heres to hoping we get some loving in the next expansion.

Gaeastar

so far the more recent expansions MINUS the AURA we didnt get .... grrr have been pretty decent to us which shows that you are doing your best in spite of SOE's ever so helpful   :roll:  :roll: attitude. Don't be too hard on yourself there are plenty of us that will do that for you  :evil:  :oops:
[code:1]
Gaeastar Darkmoone - 68 - Beastlord - Tunare
Gaeastar Darkmoone - 71 - Beastlord - Povar
[/code:1]

Silent and swift i walk always on the dark side of the moon ever searching for the new and wonderous experiences that the world has in store for those who bother to look.

Otuol

Tastian, I have to agree.  You have done a lot to help the BST community out as well the class itself in game.  You're conversations with Rashere I know have changed some idea's/vision of our class.  I'm sure I speak for the majority of us when I say thank you and keep up the excellent work you do for us!