Main Menu

European GoD/Time guilds?

Started by Dummkopf, April 14, 2004, 10:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dummkopf

Was trying to get some kind of overview which guilds serverwide are european or raid during european evening time. Im only interested in guilds who are in time, preferably killed quarm and progress in GoD.

On Tholuxe Paells there is only one at the moment, another one is getting close to time.

Tyrala

I know on Druzzil Ro we have the guild Europa in Time. They have not killed Quarm but seem to be close.
Tyrala
65 Vah Shir Beastlord
Druzzil Ro
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=676949">My Crap

Argach

Sol Ro has three Euro-guilds in Time (two german: Magna Charta, Wolfsclan and one spanish: Odisea) and one Euro-guild with 4 EP gods dead but not yet doing Time (Eternal Flames, german). MC is farming Quarm, does Time in one day and is at Uqua, dunno about the others.

Since some Argach guy quit, MC might even have a free beastlord spot for a time-flagged beastie.  :roll:

Gospodar

Divine Grace on Erollisi Marr....
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Murkk Dakruul

Empire on Karana. We are currently farming time 1-2 days a week and working on Uqua etc the other days.

http://empire.eqloft.com/viewnews.php
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Choppin

3 on VS killed quarm, and another just got into time, well VS is a euro server afterall :)
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Sukar

Same thing on Sebilis, but you have to speak french or want to learn  :D

Seigneur de la Sauvagerie  < Amoy Tagh > (Sebilis)

Tastian

Forsaken realm on MM raids euro time.  English main language, but they raid are mostly scattered throughout eurpoe with various people from other time zones with less conventional schedules thrown in.

Evandar

On AB:

Darkwind - Servers best guild, has farmed Time since the beginning of time (pun intended :P )

Raging Fury - One step behind Darkwind

Shadows of Doom - One step behind RF

Istid - Just killed Quarm (scandinavian guild, swedish is standard in /gu)

Progression chart of AB

Progression Chart per Server

Enjoy :)
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Rainor Wolfheart

The Companions on The Tribunal.
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Lunani Snowfyre

on kael one guild has killed quarm and progresses in god and another one is farming time. mine is still one kill away from time =(
[65 Feral Lord] Lunani Snowfyre (Vah Shir) <The Unholy Inquisition> - Kael Drakkal
[63 Warlock] Nunila Bloodfyre (Dark Elf) <The Unholy Inquisition> - Kael Drakkal

Kylaz

On Ayonae Ro, One European guild (Landslide) is on time rotation and in KT (but don't know exactly where).

Another european guild (Turul Legion) is approaching time and in KT.
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Dummkopf

I know about Drachtentänzer, one of them is in my friends-channel and its interesting what they do. I wont transfer to kael again tho since ubi-soft servers are only one-way, no way to transfer back and that is really bad, not to mention the bablefish translation into german.