Main Menu

Combined post of all Epic 1.5 Info (will keep updated)

Started by LyonoThundercat, September 17, 2004, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shieara

Goblins were actually split into four I think.  Fire goblins, ice goblins, aqua goblins, and earth/slime goblins.  I will try it next round though.

Sasshaku

"Malevolence" was the name of the item that was split into 3 parts the lanys was trying to reassemble  way back in the day and the event culminated in a battle in rathe mountains where lanys was defeated.

Oghie

Trying to remember some lore. Shiera's correct that the goblins had been splintered into 4 tribes. 3 races of elves (not counting the sand elves) but not sure as they were ever considered as one. Inny's experiments created the dark elves. There were 5 tribes of Iksar so that's an unlikely idea, but on that track if it turns out to be items rather than a people, the tribal medallions (of the VP key quest) could be considered as a 'they' that were each split into 3 parts.
Savage Lord Oghie Ogrethorpe  
Azure Sky, Prexus
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and eat them"

lormif

If you read EQ lore the elves were once one race.  The elves first broke into high elves and wild elves, then the high elves broke again into dark and high making 3 races. I am not saying it is the answer, however it would make logical sence.

Shieara

Have tried every combination of elves I could think of, including the proper EQ type names (aka teir'dal).  Negative on Ankexfen and Takish-hiz.  Mankind, men, humans, barbarians all tried as well.  Karanas tried and malevolence tried.

Aeremus

I think the answer could be Triumvirate as the third riddle answer. If that doesn't work, I agree and think elves might be a possible answer also. Just my thought, hurry and find this thing, I want to see the stats and see what I might be obtaining soon   :D  :D
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=716819

Sempai

You have entered The Rathe Mountains
You say, 'Hail, Ankhefenmut'
Your Location is 3462.82, -3316.92, 24.21

No luck on the 3rd answer, posting failures in the other thread.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Aeremus

Just a thought, but has anyone thought that maybe this is an item that is made from combining 3 pieces to form one and then turned in? Just notice how it says-- They were one that splintered in to three, maybe its not even text that you must say to him as the last riddle. Looking from the other posts and such that is the only thing I can think of that would possibly be if not certain text. Good luck to those trying, I am almost there, working on the ME piece atm. Hope we get this thing soon, cuz I am in dire need of a weapon upgrade  :lol:
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=716819

TheOriginalGronker

Any EQ gods fit the "they were one but splintered into 3" story?

treebasher

I seem to remeber the Iskar splitinto 3 tribes

jitathab

iksar as mentioned several times have 5 tribes :)

Eatbugs

Quote from: TheOriginalGronkerAny EQ gods fit the "they were one but splintered into 3" story?

Not that I can see. There's the Triumvirate of Water, but they were three to start with.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Vohrgan

Quote from: Sasshaku"Malevolence" was the name of the item that was split into 3 parts the lanys was trying to reassemble  way back in the day and the event culminated in a battle in rathe mountains where lanys was defeated.

Anyone try this?

Officer of ADS - Bertoxxulous

Osidown

I can see that you tried water, but water is only it's base form...here is a little history I gathered on Norrath:

The third element, Water, he determined would need many forms. For this element he took the portion and split it into three. Tarew Marr would be responsible for Water, the main state of the element which would give life to his worlds. E'Ci would lord over water in it's solid state, Ice, and the order and preservation it brought. Finally, Povar would lord over Steam, and that of life in motion. These three took their portion and cloaked each world with it's life giving touch.

credit to: http://home.comcast.net/~dfj21/history1.htm#_THE_CREATION

Perhaps WATER did not work because it is only the main state of the element, perhaps the answer is..... water, ice and steam

worth a shot!
Will keep searching on this end.

- Osidown

Paayne

I think the key word here might be "splintered" it doesn't say split or divided or separated, it distinctly says "splintered".  I think we need to run with that clue.  What splinters?