Main Menu

Orante Armor - What flags?

Started by Darkov, March 03, 2004, 03:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkov

Okay, I've done next to no PoP, since my level 60 was kinda retired before I got PoP and I took a year out shortly after getting it. Now I'm working up my second BST on a different server and I'd like to get Ornate armor, the question is, since they change the requirements, I either need the flags or level 55, so the question is, what flags and how do I get them?

I'm not in a raiding guild, though could pull together a few 60+ friends to make a group or two.
Darkov
"Balance is perception, I pity the blind"
Siora 50 Bst - http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=567199

Jkal_Shihar

not really sure but i think its trials to get in storms then do bot key. its been too long for me to remember though.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Lattay

meep

Mindlet

No flags needed actually. When they changed the rules they made it level 55 min and removed all flag requirements.

Nusa

Supposedly the flags route still works, for those under 55. That means a PoJ trial and BoT key quest as probably the easiest route. However, you can't even zone into PoP zones unless you're 46+, so you simply can't twink ornate before level 46. Of course, if you have the resources to get dragged through these quests, you also have the resources to get PLed to 55 quickly.

Ragnarson

I tried with PoJ trials and BoT flag at level 54 and lower, but no go.  You must be level 55 to wear ornate. The guy that gives you the no drop container won't talk to you till level 55 is the problem.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

dewddabst

Rhaynne

You have to be level 55 before he will give you the materials.  However, you don't have to be 55 to wear the armor... so you CAN level to 55 for ornate, and then delevel and still wear it.

Bloodfire Soulburn

Ok this might sound dumb but how do i get flaged for the planes? What do i kill and where?  I am only a 54 BL but would like to start them now if i can?   :shock:

Bloodfire Soulburn

Man this realy helps a LOT thx so much for posting it  :D