Main Menu

Froglok Stone

Started by rawllef, March 16, 2004, 03:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawllef

Is it possible for a vah sihr beastlord to do this quest?

What faction is needed, where can I find a good walk-through?

Mahes

Anyone can do it, but it's been posted on SOE's website that the unlimited charges were put on there in error and it will be changed back soon.

totania

Quote from: MahesAnyone can do it, but it's been posted on SOE's website that the unlimited charges were put on there in error and it will be changed back soon.

It was changed in the last patch.  My stone is now back to... something.

When I look at it, I see that it has 255 charges.  If anyone else views a link I made of the stone, they see that it has 1 charge.

Funky.

Member of Night Eternal

rawllef

Have you been able to use it more than once since the change? And does anyone else have a froglok stone that can confirm 255 charges? If thats the nerf, its still worth me doing.

totania

Quote from: rawllefHave you been able to use it more than once since the change? And does anyone else have a froglok stone that can confirm 255 charges? If thats the nerf, its still worth me doing.

I haven't used it yet.  I'll probably click it tonight when I get home from work, but I suspect it will show 0 charges remaining instead of 254.

Member of Night Eternal

Rainor Wolfheart

If you got the stone while it was bugged the stone will have 255 charges.  They may have done this due to the large amount of people who supposedly 'didn't' know that the unlimited charges stone was a bug  :roll:  .  Its the middle ground between making all stones 1 charge again and leaving it unlimited like most people wanted it to be I guess.
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>