Main Menu

Um, Iksar beastlordprogressive quests?

Started by Gelcea, May 06, 2004, 07:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gelcea

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=testing&message.id=387&page=2

QuoteRahtiz wrote:Currently, the final quests for the Iksar Warrior, Necromancer, and Beastlord are on the Test Server. You can start checking them out there or wait until they get released to Live. Hopefully you will find the rewards comparable to the other class quests.

Um, what?
Gelcea Macha, wandering wolf-tamer of Tarew Marr.
"Run, wolf warrior, to hide your hunger
The rain will wash away the pains of the day
In your eyes there are cold fires burning
Tongues of flame that can never be tamed"

JillieMT

Beastlords in Cabilis had a progressive weapon quest, but I don't think there was an armor quest, like most other starting cities have.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Gelcea

The only iksar beastlord quest(s) I could find are the newbie armour ones..

I don't suppose you have a link to this weapon quest?
Gelcea Macha, wandering wolf-tamer of Tarew Marr.
"Run, wolf warrior, to hide your hunger
The rain will wash away the pains of the day
In your eyes there are cold fires burning
Tongues of flame that can never be tamed"

Mindlet

Theres hardly going to be a link to any quest thats only on the test server. Wait till it gets onto the live servers before you go looking for it.

Hereki

Iksar necros, SKs and shamans have progressive quests: shamans get a cudgel, and SKs get Greenmist.  The necro quest gives a skullcap, of which there are 8 in the series so far, with the 8th something unmemorable and inadequate.

Iksar beastlords have a basic armor quest, including a weapon, like the current barbarian one and old ogre and troll ones (which have been replaced recently by a full suit of newbie armor like other races and classes).

I am guessing that there are now newbie armor quests for these three iksar classes.  Will check.

Hereki

Or monks.  I forgot about theeir shackle progressive quest.

I took a quick look on test, and there are no new NPCs at the guild areas for necros or beastlords, and the same NPCs are still offering the beastlord armor and necro skullcap quests.  So it seems possible that SoE might have added extension on to the end of these quests.  The beastlord one takes a while to follow through, and I don't have time to check it out now.

The final part was the quest for 4 Tuk warrior bucklers, which returns the Patriarch's Leather chest item.  It would be interesting to see how the text has been updated (btw, the quest writeup on Allakhazam is out of date).