Main Menu

Bracer of benevolence

Started by hella, June 04, 2004, 11:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hella

just wanted to know if this quest can be soloed at lvl 65? i read that the captain can be single pulled by a lvl 65 so not to worried bout pulling him...as you can see i have 2 crappy bracers(sold my old ones along with my arms to finacne and alt heh..) so i was thinkin bout getting a pair of these to hold me off till i get my guk/mistmoore ones.. i was thinkin that maybe if i got him slowed... burned off my discs/frenzy of spirit AA/bestial alignment AA.... then backed off and pet cleric while jumpin in every once and awhile...any info would be much appreciated.. i read that he has tons of hp so was not sure if i could do it or not.. you can see my gear/AAs(got lazy and didnt put all my skills but pretty much all maxed heh) at the bottom of post... thanks for any info.

Kayzarian

Unfortunately, you'll need at least a healer for this.

His resists are either 100% or so close to it that I've never personally landed a slow on him. I have duo-ed him with a 65 bst and 65 clr combo though. It's mostly a waiting game to see if he runs out of hps before you run out of mana, so stock up on mana regen first.

dewddabst

depending on ur AC, a 65 druid with a horse could heal ya if u got more than 5k buffed.  druids are the only class able to solo this encounter without being time geared - with a DC pet.

Chasom

He is highly resistant to magic, cold, and iirc fire.  Shammy disease slows work fine.  

You should be able to duo him with any of the three healing classes.  Shammy would almost be the best as they can partially slow him and do some dps.

Make sure to use a disease or poison proc on the pet.  the others are a waste of mana.