Main Menu

Elidroth--Asked us to notify CL about new AA ideas

Started by Mordeb42, July 08, 2009, 10:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biostar

1) Either get rid of taste of blood aa or rework it so its not as useless. It blocks alot of our other usefull pet procs. It doesn't proc or produce enough dps for it to be useful as a trade off.
2) Give us a new slow wether an aa or spell it doesn't matter.
3) Give us a way to cure ourselves and/or warder
4) Give us an aa where if we have to tank in situations we can grab agro wether by us or our warders.
5) Quit merging our new haste with our pet haste. Just give us a new group haste that last about 30 mins and quit being lazy about it.
6) Our third spire needs a better dps mod as it stands our second spire is alot more better (in my opinion/parses)
7) Merge our spell and melee pet rune line together its a pain in the ass to try switching between them for different raid encounters
8) Give us a new defensiive and offensive disc for us, our warders, or both its long over due
9) Work on upgrading our pets for tanking and dps not just burst/situational aa and spells to patch the problem
10) Give trolls their crocodile pets back. As with the SoD pet summoning aa their pathing and subsequent getting stuck,falling through the world, etc should no longer be an issue.
[

rhaug

i dont mind attack of the warders to do some serious damage
its quite low damage for such a aa

Maylian

Quote from: Biostar on August 07, 2009, 06:29:03 PM
10) Give trolls their crocodile pets back. As with the SoD pet summoning aa their pathing and subsequent getting stuck,falling through the world, etc should no longer be an issue.

Screw trolls, fix Iksar pets for once.....if they're going to focus time on fixing it then a fault this old should get time as well :)

Nusa

An AA to allow Leadership AA's to work when solo.

wildwaters

Quote from: Nusa on August 07, 2009, 08:22:55 PM
An AA to allow Leadership AA's to work when solo.

Kinda seems to go against the grain of the idea of the leader aa's but I like it! i would love that sort of aa for soloing.

Brane

Not sure if someone mentioned it in the previous pages. I would like to get:

Radiant Cure.

Paladins got it due to their cleric roots I guess so not why us too, due to your shaman roots?

Khauruk

Because paladins have a strong 2ndary healer role, whereas we do not.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gamgan

Quote from: Maylian on August 07, 2009, 08:02:20 PM
Quote from: Biostar on August 07, 2009, 06:29:03 PM

Screw trolls, fix Iksar pets for once.....if they're going to focus time on fixing it then a fault this old should get time as well :)

How about this?  Give our basilisk to iskars, and give us our croc back.  Everyone wins :D

trixbro

I second that one. I am very bummed I lost my croc. Its the reason I picked a troll in the first place.

Karve

Quote from: Panthur on August 04, 2009, 11:35:57 PM
Sorry but where does it say my pet isnt meant to tank? and HELLO we are wearing LEATHER ffs. Not like we have plate ac or migitation.

In the beginning our pets were MEANT to tank, why else would we have the best.. well, had the best, healing abilities on our warders?

If mages are going to get our promised line, i'll be dammed if we don't get their pet strengths with that. Why should we lose our pet healing ability and get a weakarsed warder in return, while mages have strong pets AND our heal (which was nerfed for us soon as THEY got it as well WTF??)

Everything that made us as pet tenders pointed to pet tanking or offtanking. Now that ability is useless. Our pet heals are ineficient, our warder is awful in every regard, and we have gotten worse and worse with no one paying attention to our pet plight for almost an entire expansion, which is sad.

Amen!

Professional Mad Bastard.

Panthur

If we are going to keep our original class creation "purpose" (aka luclin! Loved that expansion, hated VT :P ) we could think tank some ideas revolving around that. But DAM does the warder need to be looked at first. Poor thing has fallen so far behind us it's a sad panda.

Give me some abilities that scream out the bond between me and my warder. Give the warder a REAL and USEful purpose. Empathic fury creation is a good example. I would love to see an ability or aa that boosts this, whether it be in damage mod or duration.

Another ability could be something like frenzied burnout, but working like empathic fury sorta. Maybe give higher ranks a delicious proc or something that we can proc on our groups. Maybe a heal or a dd, who knows. Just an idea.

An ability to scout with our warders. Like eye of zomm kinda. Or at least a mirrored image of our warders as i woudnt know how to impliment it.

Track. I am a beast lord. I should know the ins and outs of every beast in my realm, yet i cant recognisze their scents norè the imprints they leave on the ground or environment. What the heck kinda beastlord am i then! Non animals, meh, i dont care if i can track those.

thor

well i said this long ago and people really never got it we are beastlords but we bond with one animal each and raise and tame it as our ally, we are not like tarzan or dar the beastmaster or we were not at inception who knows what devs see us as now. If i recall correct we didn't even start out amiable to animals like rangers and druids always were that was added later. I am not saying we shouldn't be and should not have power over other animals but thats not what the class was at the creation of it.

kharthai

It's nice to come up with ideas and all, but really, track for animals?  What, can't find boars in tosk?  Sure, flavour is good, but they have half a dev team and more workload than they can handle it seems, do we really need to hit them with crap like this?

As far as any pet/owner disc type deals, I would love for them not to autotarget pet.  Probably a code thiing, but AA's at least seem to be able to do this without the target switch.

I'd also rather they not add a bunch more procs, since multiple procs seem to not work that great together.

A frenzied burnout type deal (Ferocious Rapidity?!?!) could be neat, especially if we got some aa's to extend the duration and all that.  Could be issues with stacking with our main disc though, if it had a damage mod as the mage one does.

Mazame

I was like to know what Role the Devs see us in.  I be happy if the defined our role and made it know what they intend.  I  dislike how each year our role changes it would be nice to settle on a role and know once and for all what it is.

if we are suport then let our spells and AA reflect it.
If we are DPS then bring us up to par

is our pet just another spell or is our pet ment to be more if so show it to us.

Kanan

That's been something we've been trying to get from them for years.. and failing.  I'd hope that this year may be different.  We'll see.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar