Main Menu

Abysmal Sea Beastlord armor quests ?

Started by Kylaz, February 21, 2004, 08:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylaz

Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Kylaz

Here is what I got when I went down to abysmal:

Kizash Proudpaw says 'Wonderful, it brings me joy to see so many following the path of harmony. For one such as yourself, I may be able to assist. If you are in need of new equipment such as [cap], [leggings], [tunic], [bracer], [sleeves], [gloves], or [sandals] - let me know.'
You say, 'what cap'
Kizash Proudpaw says 'I should be able to reform Muramite Helm Armor into something quite useful to you. Explore these lands until you find some Muramite leather padding. Talk to Nalasrine about infusing it, then piece it together with your new helm from me in a loom.'
You say, 'what leggings'
Kizash Proudpaw says 'Reforming some Muramite greaves into a pair of leggings that would serve you well should be no great feat. Bring me a pair of Muramite Greaves and I will get to work on that. To finish your leggings you will also need to obtain two pieces of Muramite leather padding. Speak to Nalasrine about infusing it, then place the leather pieces and leggings in a loom to work them together.'
You say, 'what tunic'
Kizash Proudpaw says 'A tunic! Of course. Such a thing of beauty! I can craft one for you fairly easily if you do the legwork. Travel into the hostile areas and bring back two sections of Muramite leather and Muramite Chest Armor. Make sure to speak to Nalasrine about infusing the sections of leather. Bring me the chest piece for reworking, then simply weld together the new chest and leather in a loom.'
You say, 'what bracer'
Kizash Proudpaw says 'A bracer is rather simple to reshape, if you know what you're doing. Bring me back a Muramite Bracer Armor piece and I will get to work on it. You will also need a section of infused Muramite leather to finish the bracer in a loom. Talk to Nalasrine if you still some help infusing the leather.'
You say, 'what gloves'
Kizash Proudpaw says 'I can make you a wonderful pair of gloves. Take the time to dig up some Muramite leather and have Nalasrine assist you with infusing it. Bring me Muramite Glove Armor and I can reshape it into something that you can use. Strengthen the gloves by reinforcing them with the infused leather in a loom, and a fine pair shall be yours.'
You say, 'what sandals'
Kizash Proudpaw says 'Soft, supple boots are my specialty. Bring me back Muramite Boot Armor and I believe I can rework them into something quite fine for you. Once I've reworked them, you will need to take a section of infused Muramite leather along with the new boots and reinforce them in a loom. If you need help in the infusing process, just talk to Nalasrine.'
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Tastian

I know this isn't on topic, but uhhhh how do you have a bracer of benevolance equipped in your range slot? hehe

Yiktiki

No one has this yet, not sure the drops are attainable yet.  The Druids chest has been discovered, but rumor is that its from a link mining (item not aquired, info just found).. Its pretty nice and I expect ours to be as well.  It does cost you 10.5kpp to get the solvent for items requiring one, or 21kpp for the 2 solvents it takes to make tunic and legs.  Its pricey and the drops are not available til later Kod'Taz or possibly even beyond that.  Don't expect to see it for a little while.  And don't expect to get it if you aren't in a Time capable guild... Kod'Taz trials are HARD.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

rawllef

I've done couple of the trials with friends that are Elly flagged. But yeah, they can be real hard without good gear/skills. Got my belt from trial #4, noone else wanted it.

Dummkopf

Are you sure you talk about the trials within Kod'taz (or better ikkinz)? That belt looks like sewer trial stuff wich is pretty much solvable with bazaar gear if youre normally skilled.

Anyway, i got the quest text as quotet above as well, never saw the muramite leather or armor pieces drop, only muramite etched scales wich are required for chain classes.

Since the BP could be better than the timeless pattern one and im like last in line for that at the moment it could be worth a try to get the GoD quest armor.