Main Menu

VT frame

Started by Vart Tehvisseeus, February 26, 2004, 01:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vart Tehvisseeus

Have any of you done the VT frame solo and if so could you please share how you got to the camp safely. I have all ten shards now and am looking forward to finishing this quest. I am part of a guild so I could very easily get a group going to hunt this down, but I'm one of those people who enjoy the challenge of stuff like this. Please let me know if this is even possible, and if so some strategies to getting to camp safely.

Vart Tehvisseeus
65 Beastlord
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=761392

Hereki

Strategy 1: just fight in.  If you are familiar with the camp spot it isn't too hard to fight there.  A couple of spots you have to move forward quickly because of respawns, the last big open area before the turn off to IV especially.  

Strategy 2: invis and train.  run all the way to the lattice wall trying to get every trap, then run back and zone out.  The traps mobs should have despawned by the time you get back.

Strategy 3: invis and try to avoid the traps.  It might be possible, very feww normal mobs see invis.

Once at the lattice wall you can invis to the altar - there are see invis mobs in the wall, but they have small aggro range.  Standing at the back of the altar doesn't aggro the mobs above.  Killing the remains without moving is easy, killing one of the front 2 will aggro one of the mobs in the middle of the room, so either skip it, or be ready to deal with it.