Main Menu

Serverwide irresponsibility

Started by Pojodan, March 25, 2004, 08:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tighe

Quote from: PojodanI know well of and put up with the stuff going on there.. I just had to rant as he was deliberately trying to get on my nerves by spamming me with speak permissions when he managed to obtain moderator rights.

I also know there's nothing I can do about it.

Hence why this is the Rant forum  :wink:

Kitchi, he doesn't even realize what he's doing.  I submit for evidence:

Quote from: DorrogtrOh yeah, and to Neight, take me off ignore, im usually helpful.. sometimes.. or something. But yeah.. I'm usually in the channel everyday for at least 4 hours, up to 14 hours a day on weekends! GIVE TO ME PRZ!!

I don't even visit that channel anymore and he's STILL on my ignore list.  He'll never come off.  When the game comes down for good, he'll STILL be on it.

He thinks he's being funny, cute, whatever.  I don't care if he's a juvenile or not, it's harassment and there are avenues you can persue about it if you care to do so.

Elrathin

Used to autojoin the channel and then one day I finally got the hopestone that I had waited soo long, for the tradeksill earring.  I was excited and linked it to the channel, and got  a spam of STFU, quit posting that "bleep" and such.  Then for the next 45 minutes got be-littled in the channel.  Sorry never been there since and have no desire too.  The channel is over-run by 3 year olds that know how to swear.  They can have the channel, never went back.

Shere Khaan

Quote from: The KittenpeelerIt's -always- a veeshanite doing this crap, though. Maybe if there's a way to block a server...

I guarantee that idiots are a serve-wide phenomenon. So stick your keep your "veeshanite" crap in the beatslord channel where it belongs.

Shere Khaan

Dummkopf

That just sounded like the channel. Well, lets see, biggest trouble makers on the channel: coraz, veeshan, quatree, veeshan, jarrait, veeshan, dorrogtor, veeshan now. Those ppl stick out and cause the "veeshanitis". I havent edited my autojoin yet, but i normally leave the channel on login, just forget it a few times. It is extremely bad during us prime time or on weekends, during euro time its normally still okay.

celodar

I've found it not as bad as other serverwise channels I've been on, though sometimes the channel gets so bad I silently /leave.

What I hate is when I accidently misstell into it, and appear like a moron.

Rumtum Tugger

I love seeing the random word "Leave" showing up in guild chat.  Everybody kinda goes "hmmm."
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=732264" target="_blank" class="postlink">Rumtum Tugger
65 Beast
Lanys
"Back.  Back off.  Gah, you stupid cat, where are you going? ..... TRAIN!"

tanra

Hey Pojo.Anytime you need to chat look me up:) You should start seeing me online more often within the next few weeks :D
Tanra Tranquilkitty
65th Beastmistress Of Rodcet Nife
Proud Member of Conviction

They say experience teaches wisdom
But there's a Natural Mystic blowing through the air... Bob Marley