Main Menu

Natimbi/Souls?

Started by Mneumenth, August 03, 2004, 02:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mneumenth

Ive been hanging out in Togiran/Nadox for awhile now...have a question(s).

Natimbi.  I havent hunted here since I fooled around with my 65/200+aa Ranger when GoD first came out.  I understand it has been tuned down a bit...but how much is the question.  Was toying with the idea of trying it tonight.  Would I be able to do the souls (not named) at 52?  How about Cragbeasts/trash and such?  What is the exp like?

Thanks again, ahead of time.  Good hunting.

***EDIT***

BTW I currently buff to, 4523 HP's, 1004AC, 1008 Atk.
Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."

Oneiromancer

Eek.  I'd say you'd have a tough time.  The souls will be at or just under your level, and they still hit decently hard I think...harder than anything else you'd be reasonably soloing at that level.  Pet clericing you'd probably be okay, especially since they don't run and if you avoid a certain pair of souls you won't get adds.  But they are definitely higher level than the cragbeasts/hynids/stonemites.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Jarlub

You cannot do souls at 52, they just hit too hard.

You should be ok against the bugs and hyena's though.  Don't kill the named they aren't worth the effort.

Turtles have WAY too many hp :(

Good luck on necklace drops!

Fitez Derdy

Went to Natimbi last night to try out soloing. Wahoo !!! AA Exp at 55 is nuts, 2-3 mobs / blue. Can do 1 yellow exp or more / hr. I'm a fairly well equipped troll. Self buffed to 3k hp, 1k ac, 1150 atk, 60 % hasted. I don't have however any hp regen items, and only the Solstice Earring for mana regen items. Have Epic Claws for slow and I'm sure that is the key for the exp. gain I have mentioned. Will do regular exp. tonight for comparison. Should be very interesting once I have hit 56 and toss in the new pet to the mix. So for my glowy claw friends, head on over to Natimbi and find a troll .....
Fitez Derdy
Animist of The Seventh Hammer

What da ya mean rules ?
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1107800

fluffy

Also.. All of the items like shell inlaid collar.. and such drop of random mobs in natiimbi... is this correct? was just wondering because im a 47 beast and was tgonna buy the stuff. but if i can solo there at 55 ill save the plat for other items and farm what i can..   Also. Anyone confirm that epic is a must? im assuming not because its only extra few percent slow.. and I think there is a fair amount of DPS lost compared to other combos at 55. Like WLK and something.

Fitez Derdy

You dont need the epic to do Natimbi, but it sure doesnt suck to have it. As for it being " only a few extra points " of slowing. its 55 vs 30, nearly double. try fighting something without slowing it at all and then do same mob slowed, you will quickly see what the difference is. as for the dps, you are right, there is better out there and like the shell inlaid collar cost a fair amount of plat. Epic is free /cheer.
Fitez Derdy
Animist of The Seventh Hammer

What da ya mean rules ?
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1107800