Main Menu

Nurga at 50?

Started by Zeezrum, September 13, 2004, 01:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeezrum

Just got done with a 2 hour solo run in Nurga,
I can handle teir 1 easy. I can mowe through 10=15 of them (light blue) in a few minutes for 3% xp, all of teir 1 basically

teir two, sucks. I still get adds pulling from the slave pit where. "Slave Du Jour" spawns,

I can pull 3 there, (two statics, and one wanderer) before I cant pull without getting adds,

about half of the time I get the two statics at the same time.

however when I drop down into the middle of the first drop I come to, I have to land pretty much on one guy and slow while fighting,
if I keep him firm against the wall, the others wont add, you have to nuke them when they run other wise you will get one add as they leave the room.

I can pull them all about 5 spawns inside this room, and 2 outside, before they repop. I got two adds during this whole 2 hour time in this spot.

its not easy though, ive got 4.6k buffed hps, and highly twinked, with soulpiercer, and velium inlaid cestus. And FT 2. mana pres 3, and this effect. http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=70206

if you like the edge type fighting this is the place to do it. 2 hours = 200pp in loot too.

xp as Iksar at 53 is about 1% per 2 kills.

Im not quite sure if i'll be staying here,  xp is slightly more, and MUCH easier at HHK.  however with waiting for spawns, in HHK, Nurga is probably better. you have to go there in the middle of the night to camp it though. and there arent any junk mobs to loot FS weps off of in Nurga.
_________
that'll do donkey, that'll do.

Zeezrum

I am now lvl 54, doing Nurga in Pit 1, just after teir a,

with my new spells, level, and pet I can clear pit 1, and 7 mobs that spawn just outside of it, +1 wanderer, +the 5 in the pit, + the fearless gobby if hes up, before anything respawns.  And I have about 2 minutes to BW/med if needed.

I have all my buffs, +kei, and HoV. no pet items.

I did this for an hour tonight and got a yellow and a half.

Dang good place, will be setting up home here for a while.

its a great place if you dont have much time, I camp at the zone in from FM, summon up pet, slap on invis and run to the pit, Drop down right on top of the first mob, slow him, and kill.  

at 25% ish I nuke, as to stop them from running far.

when I need to log, I slap on invis and run around through teir c, and camp out at the ent again,
I only leave to rebuff, and sell at the same time.

THIS PLACE SUCKS!!
(added for all the soe asses who will now probably ninja nerf the xp here, if they findout we are having fun.)

:wink:
_________

Ffejwolf

I spent from lvl 46 up through lvl 65 (at least major portions of them) and never had any real problems soloing or pulling singles.  I will say that the addition of the quest mobs like the fearless goblin makes it a bit more complicated since they have huge aggro range and trigger assist mode at times.  But I believe they also have a 2hr respawn vs 20 mins for everything else.

I also didn't find any need to pull with Cancel Magic, I always pulled with slow here.  Getting singles has a lot to do with learning which order to pull the mobs.  There is a very specific order in some of the bigger areas that will change the pull profile.  Experiment with that in the open room after the slave drop down (in the tunnel) and you will understand what I mean.

The hardest part about this zone is changing tiers.  I found that staying light blue tier longer was sometimes better exp/hr just becaause it cut down on the number of times I might have to run.  There are also a large number of 100% safe spots in this dungeon to rest/go afk, which is pretty convenient.

All in all, best solo exp spot I ever went to in the game given that my beast is 100% bazaar/LDoN geared.
Venerable Ffejwolf - 65  Iksar Beastlord - Bristlebane

Zeezrum

QuoteI did this for an hour tonight and got a yellow and a half.

Ok did it again at 54 for about 2 hours and only got half a yellow this time...ninja xp nerf?

The zone xp is messed up at times.
_________